Eventide Mixed Glitterverb on G-Major 2?

The name says it all! Discuss Steve's studios, your studios and gear set-ups, amps and effects here. This is not for discussing guitars (Steve's or otherwise).
-zilla0
Newcomer

I was browsing youtube when i discovered this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImA4e-YRA1M" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

at 2:10 the guy plays a patch on the Eventide called Mixed Glitterverb,

It sounds like a pitch shift (+1 octave) with delay and reverb,

Does anyone have any suggestions on what patches the H3000 uses for this effect or how i can get close to it with a G-Major 2?

Thanks

Tim
Jeries

Ok..

I know for a fact my Axe-Fx ultra can do it

I think my G-force can too so if that's possible it can be done w the Gmajor

I know line 6 has a built in reverb in like the m13/9/5 that is like a partical/octave reverb and always thought it sounded amazing.

i don't own a GM2 but i have the software and manuals on my computer- i'll play around with hit and get back to you
Jeries

ok
i dont think the GM2 has the routing possibilies the G-force does

BUT it does have a way you can make the routing Parallel

Try having it set to parallel so your reg clean guitar sound comes through- then add delay/reverb/pitch shifting so the guitar gets effects on it and the dry signal is still there for playing-

if you have the option to adjust more of the routing i think delay before the ocative would sound better--
I dont think you can do this but if its possible i'd do...

Guitar>Delay (then reverb+oct) in some sort of loop- parallel

sorry i probably wasn't much help- but try the Line6!
-zilla0
Newcomer

Thanks.

I'm not sure if I can change the order of the effects on the GM2. I've tried routing parallel, semi-parallel or serial 2 (whatever they call it). The reverb after the pitch shifting always makes the +8va sound like crap.