Morley Bad Horsie 2 with vai signature ?

The name says it all! Discuss Steve's studios, your studios and gear set-ups, amps and effects here. This is not for discussing guitars (Steve's or otherwise).
juliussontany

i got a gift from a friend of mine a Bad Horsie 2 with Vai signature in the back and it comes with COA which sign by Bill Wenzloff [Artist Relation at Morley]

and i was just wondering,i know that Bad Horsie 2 also have the Limited Edition which is in white color and only 200 or something available..

anybody know anything about my Bad Horsie 2 though ??

it says also in the box Limited Edition Autographed Pedal

and on the barcode sticker it say Autographed Steve Vai Bad Horsie 2 Contour Wah
juliussontany

oh btw,the letter mention that this pedal was sign in August of 2005
Jeries

you got it right i guess... morely released a few hundred (not to many of them) signed with COA- and i dont think they were any more expensive...

musicians friend did something like that too- in fact i think they had some in stock for a while and still sold them up until maybe 2 yrs ago.
notavirtuoso

I have a white Bad Horsie signed with a COA and all of that but it isn't the Bad Horsie 2, it's the first Bad Horsie. I think it was a 10th anniversary thing or something. I used to have some pics in a thread here somewhere, I'll see if I can dig it up.
notavirtuoso

OK, I found the thread. Click here. Down at the bottom is a post from brentm and he seems to have what you're describing. In his post he had asked about it but no one gave an answer. I don't know if he ever found out what the deal was with it, but at least you know you aren't the only one. Maybe you can pm him and ask about it.