What gear did you purchase recently?

The name says it all! Discuss Steve's studios, your studios and gear set-ups, amps and effects here. This is not for discussing guitars (Steve's or otherwise).
SRVoodoo

I just picked up a Mark IV with 4x12 1/2 back cab

Last edited by SRVoodoo on Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Patill

pics???

no pics, no belief :lol:
SRVoodoo

finally figured out the picture thingy...see above ^
boswell

I got a mic stand for christmas
Ugur Dariveren

Alesis Quadreverb GT :)

Patill

now the Mark IV is really nice. You gotta deal a lot to get a good tone, but if you got it, you got it^^. I don´t have one, but some times seriously thought about getting one. Very special character.
SRVoodoo

yep. it's definately an amp that takes some time to dial-in but so far, I love it :peace
Nate from San Diego

I love having two different distortion settings, one set for lead, the other set for rhythm.

C'est Magnifique!!! :headbang
Jeries

Finally today i can post something i got recently...
today i got a Digitech Whammy Pedal (my 100th... everytime i get broke its the first pedal i sell, and when i get money its the first one i buy back)

AND
i got a Line 6 M13...
(now i can tell my super cool idea to someone other than my girlfriend who knows nothing about guitars)
i spoke about how awesome the boss gt-10 is in this forum and i was going to get another one (sold my first one for vegas money a year or so ago)

I was looking at a Line6 DL 4 and a MM 4.. and i realized that that M13 is the DL4/MM4/DM4/FM4 together... (the the salesmen explained that/said that when i was comparing the M13 to the GT10 i may have left with the m13 back then)

I used the 4 cable method with the GT10 and HATED the way it digitalized my guitar sound going into the amp, overdrives were useless and it took all the balls of my tubscreamer n' stuff...

With this... i can run the m13 entirely in my fx rig... and have going into the amp my wah/whammy/tubscreamer so i get the best of both worlds- i can have going into the amp the best analog pedals that sound best going into the amp, and in the fx loop the best digital modulation/delays n' stuff....

My amp has 2fx loops (mesa boogie road king) so i think i'm set...

i may run my EVH Phase90 in the fx loop thats in the m13.

been at work all day so still havent played with it yet.