When will we HEAR the Legacy II???

The name says it all! Discuss Steve's studios, your studios and gear set-ups, amps and effects here. This is not for discussing guitars (Steve's or otherwise).
SRVoodoo

I'm hoping to hear the new Legacy soon!!!
Lately, I've been searching for a new amp...so far,
Bogner & Mesa have sounded the best & offer the most versitility.
Bang for the Buck? goes to the Marshall JVM410H.
But the Legacy clean tone keeps me from making a decision because it's the Best Clean Tone out there.
Can the Legacy I or Legacy II get dirty enough to play Megadeth & Dream Theater type tones???

I play in a Blues-Rock band part-time but absolutely Love Metal.
What Amp has enough diversity to cover that ground & still have a nice clean channel?
I've read rumor that Dave Mustaine has been working on something with Marshall which, in theory, should be the answer to all my prayers because he tends to switch bewteen a nice shimmery clean tone to dirt to all out mayhem very easily.
Anybody heard anything?
What do y'all think???
:peace

P.s. There's a Mesa Boogie "Mark V" coming out soon!!!!!
TheRocKsTaR777

No kidding..we havent had an update in quite a while..has this thing come out yet ? i've searched everywhere for clips,videos,reviews,etc. Carvin's website says they should be shipping around the 9th of march..almost a month..does anyone have this amp yet ??
DomitianX

I have heard from a few people that they are getting them. We'll hear some clips soon.
lydian2000

I think before 2010, hopefully.
fyrie

Mine arrives on the 9th. However, I don't have a recording setup so I'll just have to do my best to describe what it sounds like.
Bigtrex257
Newcomer

The clip from Youtube is pretty good. It DEFINITELY sounds different than the original Legacy, much more "Marshallish" and British. However, it is still very clean sounding on the lead channel. The second, higher gain clean channel acutally sounds pretty cool I think. It could be used well by putting a gain pedal in front of it and getting a really smooth overdrive tone. The clean channel is again super clean like the original but a bit more snarky and punchy.
Renge

Well, I've got one, and I'm almost done setting up my studio so as soon as I get a chance I'll hook you all up with some samples.
Renge

Well, have a listen:

http://www.vai.com/messageboard/viewtop ... 30&t=28446" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;