Digitech Time Bender

The name says it all! Discuss Steve's studios, your studios and gear set-ups, amps and effects here. This is not for discussing guitars (Steve's or otherwise).
Mr. Supertron

Rip off of the Boss DD-20 Giga Delay
Stephen Brown

Mr. Supertron wrote:Rip off of the Boss DD-20 Giga Delay
http://www.bosscorp.co.jp/products/en/D ... tails.html

That product doesn't harmonize the delays.
notavirtuoso

That's pretty damn cool. Price?
Mr. Supertron

True, I was just saying more about the physical design of it then the functions. It was just a matter of time before digitech came out with a pedal like that.
Stephen Brown

Mr. Supertron wrote:True, I was just saying more about the physical design of it then the functions. It was just a matter of time before digitech came out with a pedal like that.
To true. :D
Pyro
Newcomer

I used the Digitech Digidelay for a few years and it was really good. Probably the only effect digitech do well enough to put with a good quality rig
wasoota

Does that make this the only other pedal besides the TC Electronic D-two where you can tap a delay pattern? Way cool feature. I'm surprised Boss hasn't caught on to that yet...

//edit: sorry, apparently it's a similar concept but you don't actually tap out the patterns.
Pyro
Newcomer

The T-Rex Replica also has a Tap function
Jemfever

Boss DD 20 has a nice tap-pedal too.

Funny thing is, that two weeks ago, i decided to sell my two Digitech Digidelays and replace them with the Boss DD20.
The Digidelays were really cool sounding and very reliable. Used them for three years of live playing and abusing and they never let me down.

If I had known about this pedal, i might not have bought the DD20, although I'm very happy with it.
wasoota

Pyro wrote:The T-Rex Replica also has a Tap function
Jemfever wrote:Boss DD 20 has a nice tap-pedal too.
As in "I tap out any rhythm pattern I want and the delay repeats come in that pattern"? AFAIK both the T-Rex Replica and the Boss DD20 only have the usual tap tempo with triplet/quarter/dotted/etc. subdivisions (the Replica only triplets).

This one (like the TC D-two) lets you strum (or tap, respectively) any pattern you want and the delay repeats in that pattern, kind of like a DJ-sampler.
Patill

that guy is Ralf Jung :). He lives about 15 miles away from me