What amps does everyone have?

The name says it all! Discuss Steve's studios, your studios and gear set-ups, amps and effects here. This is not for discussing guitars (Steve's or otherwise).
sweeps

Engl Screamer with wasp quad.... (i took the "wasp" off the front of the cab and replaced it with a "marshall" logo
glued onto the front. so funny when people think i have a marshall "oh man, your marshall cab sounds sick"

One day i will be rich enough to get an engl cab to compliment the screamers awesome tone
Guitarmiester

Sold my Vetta II two months ago. After spending way too much time trying out every amp in the area, I ended up buying a Mesa Boogie Triple Recto and Peavey JSX 4x12 cab. The DI options on the JSX cab are very convenient for shows. I can setup my rig and have my own sound check while the rest of the band is still setting up and toying around with mics.
Renge

I have a Carvin Legacy II 212 Combo and a Mesa/Boogie Stiletto Ace 212 combo. Both of which rock my socks off on a regular basis. I play Rock, metal, jazz, funk, and Vai =)

Rock The Love,
- Gray
Igneousiceman

Epiphone Valve Junior...oh yeah. (but I think the valve's going...:() Hopefully I'll be getting a Tiny Terror at some point... :guitar
billybhai
Newcomer

Roland 15x Cube.
Stephen Brown

I don't own an amp but I am thinking about buying this little jem.
5 Watt.
bennyvx78

Here's an updated list of my stuff.
(pre)amps :

Cornford Harlequin
Peavey 5150 combo
Soldano SP-77 series II
Soldano G.T.O Supercharger.
Carvin legacy combo.
jemgirl

for me....the marshall vs265 and a roland cube 20fx are great.
yup,thats my current lineup.
Igneousiceman

FRETPICK wrote:I don't own an amp but I am thinking about buying this little jem.
5 Watt.
I've heard good things about those....lots of good things. Let us know how it sounds if you get one... :guitar :)
Renge

FRETPICK wrote:I don't own an amp but I am thinking about buying this little jem.
5 Watt.

I've got the Blackstar HT-DUAL in my rig and that thing is killer. I've heard wonderful things about this amp, and ISF feature is truly awesome. Don't think about it, just buy it ^_~
Fanch

I've downsized over the years. I just bought a 68 Fender Priceton from ebay to complement my JEM. :D Wow, more touch sensative than I imagined. Plus, the Jemini pedal drives it nicely! My biggest surprise was how loud a 12 Watt amp can be by itself! Had started to buy a new Legacy II combo, but could'nt pass above, plus it wont melt the neighbors. lol. Also have a Carvin BR 12 (120 Watt) amp for my basses. Normally use headphones (with bass).
Hub

Just a little Laney LC-15r stuffed in a soundproofed closet, driven by Keeley ds-1 and Keeley dd-3 in the loop. Thats it folks! :)