Bad Horsie

The name says it all! Discuss Steve's studios, your studios and gear set-ups, amps and effects here. This is not for discussing guitars (Steve's or otherwise).
scottinomaha

I really want to get a bad horsie and replace my crybaby, but my friend said that the spring breaks easy at that he went through 2 in a short time. What has been your experiences?
llamahead

i've had mine for a short time, from what i can tell it's built like a tank. i stomp on it just cuz im being dumb and nothing

never heard of this myself :?
Jeries

i have owned many for a long time, never a problem at all. i first bought a used one at guitar center and thought it was great, traded it in a week later to buy a new bad horsie 2. used it fine for a while then traded it toward a boss gt-8...
sold the gt-8 and bought a tube amp and have had the same bad horsie 2 i have now for 2-3yrs now,

not only its still fine, but my old pedal board pushed on the pedal when closed just so it could close, and its still fine, never had a problem.

on the other hand, i have had problems with my morley little alligator volume...
jem613

I've got one of the original Bad Horsie 1 pedals. It's been gigged MANY times and still feels solid - No Problems at all!
jemgirl

i have the badhorsie for years now,and its still in perfect condition.
its a strong pedal!!
TheRocKsTaR777

I have a bad horsie 2..its awesome..I've had it since it came out..and havent had any problems..great pedal,and can sure take quite a bit of abuse..its my favorite wah..I love the switch and contour knobs..I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a quality wah..
pagliai

don't worry buy it and crank it up your amp!!!
indeedido

I've found that for me, they suck the tone out of my amp. They are not true bypass. I talked to the rep at Morley, but I heard it. I tried another one a couple years later and same problem. Sound cool when in use, but not for me because of the tone sucking