The Jemini's new competition....The Satchurator!

The name says it all! Discuss Steve's studios, your studios and gear set-ups, amps and effects here. This is not for discussing guitars (Steve's or otherwise).
Svelt Pen

http://voxamps.co.uk/pedals/satchurator/

Might be pricey, but seems like it will be a wicked pedal! :D
lydian2000

yes, it looks promising, it seems (in the short bits when he plays in the video) to be excellent with crunch sounds (that bend when he makes his guitar "satchscream"very cool)...definitely worth trying...when it'll be out.

:peace
bancika

why would he need an od pedal now that he has his signature 3 channel tube amp :?:
notavirtuoso

bancika wrote:why would he need an od pedal now that he has his signature 3 channel tube amp :?:
Seems like this pedal makes his Peavey sound more like his old Marshall :lol:
llamahead

bancika wrote:why would he need an od pedal now that he has his signature 3 channel tube amp :?:
for us. . . . . .

and i don't like the design at all. . . . . .not nearly as cool as the JEMINI
Svelt Pen

llamahead wrote:
for us. . . . . .

Really? I think the Jemini looks pretty cheesy, in an 80's corny retro kinda way...I'd say the Satchurator is very modern looking, and perfectly matches the JS 1200...
jem613

if this pedal brings out some serious harmonics in your sound (just like Joe's awesome tone) then I'm certainly gonna get me one.

I've not been this excited about a pedal ever!

.....and I think it looks better than the Flemini :lol:
guyver_dio

I freckin love joe's sound and the JSX amp. Still saving for a JSX head, I always thought the 3 channels would be enough on it too, judging by what i've heard. Thinking of getting rid of my gnx3 after I get my head (it's a great budget multi-effects board but it pretty much changes nothing when you turn down the guitar volume (i.e. not very natural)), but I'll need to hear or test these pedals before I could make a decision. I have a feeling I'm gonna like the satchurator though, the studio vid almost had me sold lol.
TheRocKsTaR777

The satchurator does look like a kool pedal..I really want to try out the jemini..im sure the jemini is a hell of a pedal,but honestly I think they screwed up with only 1 color scheme..they shouldve had different colors for ppl with different tastes..I mean swirl ? swirl is kewl and all,but it is a little feminine..I dunno why they didnt give it the colors of the jem..white ? blue ? black ? silver ? green wouldve been awesome..or maybe if the swirl were different colors..black and green..blue and black..vines on it..something..but man the pink swirl stuff..no.

If I like the jemini,which I probably will,and I buy it,you can rest assured I will have the paint job stripped in favor of something thats not so damn feminine..ahh if only Ibanez could hear our cries..
RAI

TheRocKsTaR777 wrote:Swirl is kewl and all,but it is a little feminine..
Wow, appears to be some people that aren't too secure in their sexuality....
llamahead

Svelt Pen wrote:
llamahead wrote:
for us. . . . . .

Really? I think the Jemini looks pretty cheesy, in an 80's corny retro kinda way...I'd say the Satchurator is very modern looking, and perfectly matches the JS 1200...
that's just me. . . as i am somewhat relatively strange person. for example i like the zvex pedals (note to self and buy one!!)

there's no doubt in my mind that it will sound amazing though (note to self check it out) :D
bluesbreaker

Seems like this pedal is designed to play with ANY amp.
Svelt Pen

llamahead wrote:
Svelt Pen wrote:
llamahead wrote: for us. . . . . .

that's just me. . . as i am somewhat relatively strange person. for example i like the zvex pedals (note to self and buy one!!)

there's no doubt in my mind that it will sound amazing though (note to self check it out) :D
Wicked! Yeah Zvex pedals are awesome...I saw Muse in the summertime, and I don't think Matt Bellamy turned off the Fuzz Factory the whole show! lol
TheRocKsTaR777

RAI wrote:
TheRocKsTaR777 wrote:Swirl is kewl and all,but it is a little feminine..
Wow, appears to be some people that aren't too secure in their sexuality....
Careful RAI..i'm stating my general opinion..lets not start an all out war because you think im not secure with my sexuality,we're not talking about me or my sexuality,we're talking about a pedal.If you want to start something,i'm sure you and I can have a never ending thread with words,and in the end im sure the mods will have both of us banned..I'd watch my words partner,I havent said anything to insult you,so again unless you want us to both get banned,im sure mikey or any of the other mods wouldnt mind getting rid of you and I because we werent mature enough to respect each others opinions.