Where do you keep your gear?

The name says it all! Discuss Steve's studios, your studios and gear set-ups, amps and effects here. This is not for discussing guitars (Steve's or otherwise).
nosferatu777

My (2) 2x 12 split cabs and effects unit sit right in my living room. My live-in girlfriend is so kind...When I lived in my parents basement, I had a regular rehearsal space going on. Oh well.
Guitarmiester

All of my stuff is down in my basement, pretty much the entire basement is my, I guess I can call it, my 2nd room... I've got my Peavey 1/2 stack down there, 2 other smaller amps I don't even use (an older Crate 30 watts amp and an older Fender 15 watt amp). I have 4 of my guitars down there, 3 on stands and one in its hardshell case (stand - Ibanez RG350DX -all white, older Fender Strat (really never use it), Peavey EXP -drop D tuning, only use it when I need to play in drop D, and my Les Paul sits in its hardshell case when I don't use it. I mainly use my RG. I have another guitar that's been sitting in my room, it's an old Fender Jaguar that I still haven't gotten around to finishing (I had to takes a lot off and order new parts, pickups are still good though, going to also rewire everything ahead of time so I don't have to worry about anything later.) I have this 3 draw thingy next to my stack that has everything I need or don't use, from packs of strings, string cutter, screwdrivers, allen wrenches, cables, picks, extra daisy chain adapter, pedals, two extra talk box tubes for my Dan. talk box -which I haven't used in a while, very cool pedal though.) My pedalboard (has been changing, but I think it'll finally stay how it is now for a while - Digitech Whammy - Dunlop 535Q wah - DOD YJM308 OD - Korg AX3000G. I just bought the Korg, awesome unit. Some mic stands down there, too, and a drum set...I have other stuff down there that doesn't have anything to do with my setup, so no need to really list everything in my basement. I've got a bunch of pedals I don't use, but looking to sell two at the time, anyone interested PM me!!! Brand new ToneBone Hot British, I bought it two days before I bought my Korg AX3000G which was last Wednesday, so I don't need the Hot British! Also, I have an Ibanez DE-7 that I don't need anymore, the AX3000G has all the delays I need +more. Oh yeah, I have some stuff for recording in my basement also, almost forgot. And, you can't forget a nice, big CD player with surround sound (5 speakers hidden in each corner of the one area, these are pretty big too, like 3 feet tall each and 2 feet wide each, 2 speakers in each cab.) Yeah, it gets loud, great for jamming to CD's and being able to hear both my stack and the CD. Wow...that's a lot, I'll stop now.
godofshred

i have a room for it all lol
Logic

I keep most the heavy stuff at the venue. the rest I packup and keep with me..
jemgirl

my boyfriend and i have a special room for the gear.
we can play as loud as we can. :wink:
Lotus Eater

I'm always across town from most of my gear, but I take whatever I can carry home on my back after practice!! I wish that I had enough room to keep my stuff close at hand, but apartments these days.... actually I have a cool picture montage of my petite studio if anyone is interested. But I don't know how to post jpegs here yet, still a newbie -
j1mi_h3ndrix

my room and my garage
Lo Lo

Hahaha........So.............Has anyone gotten their stuff stolen since they let everyone know where its at now?...Haha...
rockininthefreeworld

In my bedroom
barhouston

I keep my stuff in the dormer of my bedroom (kind of a frame or shrine or something), but I'm two hours away right now at college, so I just have my RGT locked in its case and stashed in my wardrobe. It's a shame, I know. . . .
hewhoshreds

In my room, 4 guitars on the wall with wall brackets (RG350DX, DTX120, Hohner Concerta Classical and a Yamaha Bass). My amp just sits beside a wall and all the pedals beside it, can't wait to move out and build a studio haha... :wink:
LongBow

I had to build a studio for me and my son :D If you ain't got the room, it is quite painful :twisted: