How can i ruin my amp...hehe

The name says it all! Discuss Steve's studios, your studios and gear set-ups, amps and effects here. This is not for discussing guitars (Steve's or otherwise).
Logic

Well the whole thing is kinda heavy.
You NEED a better amp! :wink:

What is it that your P's are so against you gettin a better amp?
You need language your P's can understand. If your dad was a Dentist and he needed a better X-ray machine he would get it, Right? I dunno, Your doing the right thing giggin and makin money, right? If you need better tools for the trade then whats up?? They don't like rock n roll do they??

Fill in the blanks for us..

Ohh.. and may the Good Lord grant you all a prosperous and healthy new year.
*theanimal*05

My parents love what im doing. I guess its just the way they are.

Ive tried every line in the book to try and get myself a new amp.

The solution is obvious......

THE AMP MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

any more suggestions lol

Happy New Year!
j.arledge

find a guitar player that wants it sell it and say it was stolen at a gig or you left at a friends house after jamming and someone broke in and stole your amp and some of your friends gear.

I just hate to see you have to break an amp even if it is sort of crappy.
Gastric Sumo

Destroying a working amp-good or bad, is just stupid. Make sacrifices. sell a couple of your other guitars that you don't need. Sell that bass. sell the line 6. buy the one you want. I don't believe that your parents are such jackasses that they won't let you buy what you want with your money! I have a Johnon millenium which is a modeler amp with tube pre amp and solidstate power amp. Yea, the tone is not perfect but I deal with it. What many Johnson people are doing is running a tube power amp such as a mesa boogie 20/20 in the effects loop(which is in between the two) and bipassing the solid state power amp. I haven't tried it yet, and maybe yours can't do it the same, but it's worth a try. There are many good reviews and it can only help your tone. It beats spending a million dollars on effect pedals AND a new amp if you can't afford it.
Logic

I have a Glock #22 .40 cal that would do the trick! Glasers, ten of those and it would be fire wood...
What fun that would be..
Then you could say someone blasted it!!
j1mi_h3ndrix

Ghost wrote:Let me get this straight , you are getting record deal offers , lots of live gigs , people love you , but you dont have money to buy a decent amp?!

And now you want to destroy the only amp you have?!! :shock:

Just sell your amp man - it is yours after all , save up from your ''gigs'' to buy a decent amp. :wink:

No use destroying an amp cos you dont like it.
yeah thats kinda what i was thinking.. it doesnt sound very real