GuitarTV coming soon…

Latest news and blog postings directly from the Vai.com News page and Steve's tour blog.
amegari_hikaru

is looking good andy... nice work :headbang
Tom

I'm looking forward to declining productivity here at my office computer when Guitar TV is up and running but I'm having some trouble with the email/signup -- several times it has told me I've been sent an email but it's not coming through. Would love to get access.
pauldlr

Missed the first 10 minutes, although good excuse, playing my guitar :guitar :D got back to the computer to start watching but it keeps freezing :twisted: Will the opening stream be available later as I would really like to hear it in its entirety and with out pauses every 3 seconds! Thanks :D
EyE

The stream isn't that bad. Could be better but not bad.
matic22

Steve said that he'll be doing interviews in new Harmony Hut and he doesn't like to be a host... :(

But if Steve doesn't like to do it maybe the right guy for it would be Phil X (LA session guitar player, Fretted americana vintage guitar reviews, currently in Bon Jovi fillin gin for Sambora) very entertaining guy
litlgrnman

Awesome launch! I hadn't spent a lot of time roaming around the site yet but after seeing all the possibilities I'm sure I will soon.

:guitar
Seraphim

I guess I missed... just arrived now from work... now I know what noon PST means...

:evil: Seraphim :evil:
Polymnie

When great minds think alike... :D
Thank you very much Steve and Andy to have realized this dream for me and all the lovers of this wonderful instrument.
:guitar
Vive le Rush

Steve and Andy, THANKS for GuitarTV!!!!! :D :guitar :headbang :peace It's such a COOL idea!!!! :peace :headbang :guitar 8)
Stephen Brown

It's a super enjoyable experience!

A volume handle/bar would be handy so the user can equal volume difference between vids.
MikeB7070

Watched some of the live deal yesterday. Looks interesting, though the videos don't load very well so far.
Jenn Pix

D@mn.
Nasty pinched nerve caused too much pain to even think about much computer time.
Even typing this short message is nearly too much.

Wish I could have seen it!
Oh well.
Samuele

You can still watch the launch event - it's on GuitarTV.com, among the videos on demand!
pauldlr

Samuele wrote:You can still watch the launch event - it's on GuitarTV.com, among the videos on demand!

Yep, just seen that, will sit down tonight with a bit of luck and watch it through, or maybe over the weekend :D
mach1andy

Thank you for your support in successfully launching GuitarTV. Before these stats go out anywhere else, I can share that since launched, 72 hours ago, we've served 6500 Gigabytes of streaming guitar-related videos, we've logged almost 20,000 "video viewing hours" and so far, the average person watches GuitarTV.com for 16 minutes.

If you have yet to check it out, visit http://www.guitartv.com and hit the top right "f" button to participate in a live chat with others watching each video.