Vai.com News | Happy Holidays: Free “Underground Garde

Latest news and blog postings directly from the Vai.com News page and Steve's tour blog.
Locked
Vai.com Feeds
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 605
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 6:36 pm

As a special gift from Steve and TuneCore, a free download of “Underground Garden (VaiTunes#4)” is featured on Amazon.com as part of the TuneCore 2010 Rock Sampler!  ”This little jewel was buried on the infinity shelf for a while… now to show its festooned little note heads. -s” Enjoy this mellow vocal ballad and Happy Holidays [...]


http://www.vai.com/News/free-undergroun ... -download/
User avatar
Matwey
Member
Member
Posts: 287
Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 10:33 am

Thank you and happy holidays!

Underground Garden is an amazing song. :)
firestone
Member
Member
Posts: 118
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:57 am

Thanks Steve, hope you have a Merry Christmas and a peaceful, happy new year
Stephen Brown
Member
Member
Posts: 1774
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:04 am

Happy Christmas to you regular guys here!!! Steve, Mikey, Andy, Dave, Jeroen etc...etc..

All our best Steve & Jules. :guitar

ho ho ho....
Jenn Pix
Member
Member
Posts: 515
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:34 am

Merry Merry Christmas!!!
...and a very Happy, Wonderful New Year! :D
User avatar
Lyra
Member
Member
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:37 pm

Merry Christmas
& Happy New Year :headbang
User avatar
Samuele
Member
Member
Posts: 628
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 12:00 am

Merry Christmas, Steve! Have a nice day full of joy and happiness with your family and friends!

samuele
User avatar
RAI
Member
Member
Posts: 3195
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:23 pm

Sometimes I wish the "Infinity Shelf" had a Black Hole....
User avatar
lydian2000
Member
Member
Posts: 1508
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:43 am

RAI wrote:Sometimes I wish the "Infinity Shelf" had a Black Hole....
Indeed.

:peace
Vive le Rush
Member
Member
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:06 am

HAPPY NEW YEAR, Steve!!!! :D :guitar I wish you a VERY JOYFUL, ROCKIN' 2010!!!!!!!! :guitar :headbang 8)
User avatar
RAI
Member
Member
Posts: 3195
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:23 pm

lydian2000 wrote:
RAI wrote:Sometimes I wish the "Infinity Shelf" had a Black Hole....
Indeed.

:peace
Not a fan of the track.......?

P.S.

Thanks for the Free Download, and Happy Holidays to all.....
User avatar
lydian2000
Member
Member
Posts: 1508
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:43 am

Not really no, this one just doesn't appear to me as worthy of the category of "the moon and I"-Which I bought.

And to bring further "negative spirit" that many of us are accused of recently, the word from Steve sounded very cold and quickly scribbled, "oh yeah a word for the fans...wait andy...there you go!(10seconds) without comparison to the previous Xmas newsletters. But he's really busy, yeah we all get it.



:peace
firestone
Member
Member
Posts: 118
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:57 am

lydian2000 wrote:Not really no, this one just doesn't appear to me as worthy of the category of "the moon and I"-Which I bought.

And to bring further "negative spirit" that many of us are accused of recently, the word from Steve sounded very cold and quickly scribbled, "oh yeah a word for the fans...wait andy...there you go!(10seconds) without comparison to the previous Xmas newsletters. But he's really busy, yeah we all get it.



:peace
and bah humbug to you too Mr. scrooge
Locked