20 July G3 Heineken Music Hall - Amsterdam, NL

Been to a Vai show? Review it here. Please post in the appropriate thread for each show!
mach1andy

Did you attend tonight's G3 show at the Heineken Music Hall in Amsterdam? Please share your experience here.
bennyvx78

My first G3 show and I gotta say. its been amazing. All 3 guitarists played an incredible set. And the finally? Beyond words..Just awesome!!
Last edited by bennyvx78 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
smiffy

Wow. I can't wait for tomorrow when G3 hits Hamburg. Can you tell me what and who Steve's band is for this tour? Apart from the fact that I know that Dave Weiner is there, I haven't found out anything about the band.
Prezidentman

smiffy wrote:Wow. I can't wait for tomorrow when G3 hits Hamburg. Can you tell me what and who Steve's band is for this tour? Apart from the fact that I know that Dave Weiner is there, I haven't found out anything about the band.
I know he's got Eric Valentine on drums and Philip Bynoe on bass, Dave on guitars, of course....not sure who's playing the keyboards this time around.
smiffy

Prezidentman wrote:
smiffy wrote:Wow. I can't wait for tomorrow when G3 hits Hamburg. Can you tell me what and who Steve's band is for this tour? Apart from the fact that I know that Dave Weiner is there, I haven't found out anything about the band.
I know he's got Eric Valentine on drums and Philip Bynoe on bass, Dave on guitars, of course....not sure who's playing the keyboards this time around.
Thanks a lot. Bynoe on bass sounds great, he's my favourite Vai-bassplayer! I find it really strange, that there a no info about these sort of things on vai.com.
bennyvx78

Yeah!! Bynoe's sounded really good man. a proper bass tone. But Billy Sheehan wasn't a bad
bass player aswel, back in the day.
EyE

The weekend started early for me. First a awesome awesome clinic by Dave Weiner on thursday and the next day the G3 show. Awesome awesome show! That's all I have to say. Have some pics of both events. Can't waite for TSOL-tour to hit the road.
EyE

Edit