13 October 2011 Masterclass in South Bank, AUS

Been to a Vai show? Review it here. Please post in the appropriate thread for each show!
mach1andy

Did you attend Steve's Masterclass in South Bank, AUS at The Conservatorium Theatre? Share your experience here.
BigBunny

please post info. want to know if there is time for Steve to sign anything.

Thump music site hasn't updated the info.
Vaifan1982

Thank you Steve for coming to Brisbane and touring Australia doing AGS. Also a big thanks goes out to Thump Music for organising the tour with Steve. Brisbane and Sydney went off. The clinic is so insightful and you feel completely elevated afterwards like you can do and achieve anything! I've gained a new understanding for music, the guitar as an instrument and the great human being and musician Steve Vai is. I would recommend any and everyone to attend one of these clinics, it will blow your socks off!!!
BigBunny

Vaifan1982 wrote:Thank you Steve for coming to Brisbane and touring Australia doing AGS. Also a big thanks goes out to Thump Music for organising the tour with Steve. Brisbane and Sydney went off. The clinic is so insightful and you feel completely elevated afterwards like you can do and achieve anything! I've gained a new understanding for music, the guitar as an instrument and the great human being and musician Steve Vai is. I would recommend any and everyone to attend one of these clinics, it will blow your socks off!!!
that's great! thank you for posting :) did Steve have any time to sign anything?
Vaifan1982

My pleasure. Yes Steve signed after the classes at Brisbane and perhaps a lucky few at Sydney. Not sure about Melb tonight.
BigBunny

Vaifan1982 wrote:My pleasure. Yes Steve signed after the classes at Brisbane and perhaps a lucky few at Sydney. Not sure about Melb tonight.
sorry for so many questions but did you have to wait for him after the class for his sigi? my cheap Ibanez has Satch & Petrucci's sigi's on it, i want to add Steve's :mrgreen: :peace