REVIEWS: 23 SEP 2007 - TORONTO, ON

Been to a Vai show? Review it here. Please post in the appropriate thread for each show!
Janitor

Wow man, there cant be anything or anyone better like hes amazing. i got after show meet and greet passes and i got my guitar signed. =)
TaraBean
Newcomer

Wow, it was amazing. it was the first [but certainly not the last] Vai show i've been too. Not only was the music breath taking, his humor made me laugh, the James Brown thing in the beginning was cool.
I brought my boyfriend and he thought it was amazing.
he almost fell of the balcony trying to catch some picks. lol
overall an excellent show.
I LOVED tender surrender, and the violens were wicked. ahh so much to love so little space.
Svelt Pen

So is anybody gonna post some pics?
Tobacco Road

How do you post pictures, I have no idea how!
jd320
Newcomer

I was wondering if anyone had pictures from the EVO Experience. My husband and I went to EVO and there was someone there who was nice enough to take our picture with Steve on his digital camera. He was actually offering to take pictures of a few people and they were giving him their email addresses. We gave him ours but we haven't received the pics!! Is there anyone out there who had their picture taken by this person too? We really hope so...

Anyhow, the whole experience was amazing. I can truly say that Steve has made going to concerts difficult for me ever since the first time I saw him live. His performances are the standard by which I measure every show I go to - and the others always fall short. He is the consumate entertainer!! BRAVO!
Heavyd
Newcomer

I sent the pics to your hubbys email. Hope all is well.
Peace
Dave
Jem22

Yes, pics are going to go up soon! My review will be up soon as I can find some quiet time to write it, things have been busy here :P (ok... so I know I'm a little late!)
Svelt Pen

Hey, does anybody have or remember the set list? Cheers!
Jem22

Oh gee... yeah, good question. As far as I can remember (maybe people can add to this list) there was (not in the correct order):

Oooo
Firewall
All about Eve
FTLOG
Building the Church
parts of Fire Garden Suite
Die to Live
Tender Surrender
Freak Show Excess
Liberty
Whispering a Prayer
Jibboom (eh, I think?)
Answers
I'm Becoming

I'm sure there was more! I wish I could remember! It was too much awesomness for my little brain to recall!