REVIEWS: 3 JUL 2007 - ULM, GERMANY

Been to a Vai show? Review it here. Please post in the appropriate thread for each show!
Peyre
Newcomer

there are some photos of the concert online now on the hompeage of "ulmer zelt" -> ulmerzelt.de/content/tagebuch07/20070703.php

thats everything i found on the net, so far.
i can only beg you again to upload pictures (if you don't know how to, ask me and i'll manage it) if you have some and share them. would make me very happy.
holzwurm

-yasi-

Here are all my pics, of Me playing wiht Steve, Steve during the concert , the band after the show... there are some of Ingolstadt and some of ulm ;-)

http://s211.photobucket.com/albums/bb28 ... 357bl4.jpg

Thank you Steve for all!

Btw, Ulm loved you, Ulm is yours now, the Ulmer Zelt never was that full as it was at your gig! You really should come back there again.,. just think about all the flowers you got :lol: :lol:
Well, can't wait to see you again..i'm already missing you so much :cry:

Have a wonderful tour!"
Peyre
Newcomer

thank you both so much. now i finally got some pics to remember the concert !

so long
holzwurm

-yasi- wrote: Btw, Ulm loved you, Ulm is yours now, the Ulmer Zelt never was that full as it was at your gig! You really should come back there again.,. just think about all the flowers you got :lol: :lol:
Haha, "Is Ulm the flower-city of germany?" :D
-yasi-

holzwurm wrote:
-yasi- wrote: Btw, Ulm loved you, Ulm is yours now, the Ulmer Zelt never was that full as it was at your gig! You really should come back there again.,. just think about all the flowers you got :lol: :lol:
Haha, "Is Ulm the flower-city of germany?" :D

:lol: :lol: i guess Steve loved the flowers :D

but, ann marie gave them all to me after the show..that was sooo sweet from her, now they're all on my table lol :lol:
martinhamann
Newcomer

It was awesom. i hope he`ll come again verry soon
quiksilver98

That was amazing, keep up the good work.

"You know, you can come up here and play, but you can't play better than me.... or else I would have to kill you" hahhahaha!
TRIDS

Yasi explain exactly how you got to play on stage with Steve I would imagine it is a pretty decent story.
Jemstar1883
Newcomer

Thank you very very much Mr. Vai and the whole Band and Team for making this Experience real!

This was my 9th Concert !!!
And it`s still unbelievable to see what these musicans do with their instruments...

I hope there will be another 9 times the chance to see you on Tour!

Warm regards
Benjamin
Johnny Jam

Does anybody has a setlist from this show?
Peyre
Newcomer

Johnny Jam wrote:Does anybody has a setlist from this show?
http://zongadude.free.fr/Vai2007setlist.jpg
-yasi-

Peyre wrote:
Johnny Jam wrote:Does anybody has a setlist from this show?
http://zongadude.free.fr/Vai2007setlist.jpg
that one's not form ulm.. i have the right one, i'm gonna scann it and put it up here :D
futureguitarl3g3nd
Newcomer

hey its yasi lol, nice videos id rally like to hear some of your own material thought lol nice guitar playing!
Peyre
Newcomer

i never said it was the one from ulm, but this setlist is good to orientate yourself on, since the songs are (almost) the same as those wich were played in ulm.