Your most enjoyable Vai solo to play?

Discuss playing styles and techniques, or share your own here.
Andelusion

So which Steve Vai solo/song do you find most enjoyable to play?

For me it has to be Jibboom, even though i cannot do it 1% of the justice it deserves it's still a blast to play!

Other votes go for: Juice, Warm Regards (gotta love the sweeps breaking into the solo) and of course my feeble attempts at For the Love Of God.
Andelusion

I find Hand on Heart the most enjoyable to play, cos it's the first vai song I learnt, and the only one I can play reasonably well (=
Andelusion

Oops.. sorry this is Andelusions girlfriend, i'm still logged in as him so don't get confused! (for this post and the above)
atifman

I like to play the very first solo that Vai plays in Crossroads (the one where Eugene first arrives to that club where the devil invites him), and i like to play the ending to Answers G3 version. I usually play variations to to that one sweeping part, the shreddy speed-picking part of that one scale (i think it's lydian or mixolydian), and the tapping part. The tapping part is pretty hard to pull off smoothly for me, it just doesn't sound as fluid when i do it.
i also like the Blood and Tears solos too. The only problems i have are in the second solo. I can't get the rhythm down for the first descending run plus the fast pentatonic stuff he does (right before he switches to the Whammy pedal harmonizer thing). I can do the tapping lick right after that part though. That tapping lick is one of Steve's easiest tapping licks, and is pretty satisfying to play. But after that, he does some huge jumps all over the fretboard with odd fingerings and alot of slides. That part will take a while to work up to speed.
Those are the only solos that I can "play" at the moment.
Ryan Layton
Banned

warm regards is just cool.
Klax

I'm still not up to speed yet and have some difficulty with a couple of the jumps up the fretboard, but the time or two that I've even nailed the first few phrases, Shy Boy was a hoot. I need to spend more time on it. But as I mentioned in another thread, my hands are reminding me of my age.
davester1234

here and now :)
Andelusion

The into to Shy Boy is freakin cool with the slides and hammer ons that just seem to glide and traverse up the neck and then slide straight back down and then you're locked in position for that recognisable riff :D
Matthew

Die To Live
Shyboy
Zebula77

Tender Surrender is wonderful to play. And Die To Live and FTLOFG of course.
Those are my favourites, I think.
GiantBallsofGold
Newcomer

I would have to say Boston Rain Melody is fun to play, And Giant Balls of Gold....I laugh everytime I play it, especially during the crazy finger slide section. The Live At the Astoria version is the best!
badhorsie551

Shyboy
Yankee rose
Just like paradise
Fool for your lovin
boston rain melody
Vaituoso777

Fever Dream, Boston Rain Melody and Hand on Heart are my favs
Klax

In a way this reminded me of those "best rock song ever" contest that radio stations present on occasion. It usually winds up a contest between Stairway to Heaven and Free Bird. For me, if there ever was the quintessential rock ballad that embodies the spirit of energy of Rock and Roll, it would have to be "Just Like Paradise". I'm not sure what Steve thinks of his intro. To me, it fits the song to perfection.
Lake of desire

Warm Regards. Man, I wish I still had that under my fingers. Maybe I should re-rehearse it.