Just Amazing ..Blown away

Discuss playing styles and techniques, or share your own here.
aaronm
Banned

I finished work a little early yesterday so I went and visited my friend Derek who plays a lovely nylon string guitar in the vain of gypsy flemenco he has stacks of sheet Music that he can play ,... any way he said lets go for a walk in his land lords garden which is beautiful lots of trees flowers and pretty birds he told me to be very quite so we had a nice smoke and Derek proceeded to just play what he calls playing the mood ,...ie what is around him at the time he just feels it then plays it ,... so he was playing away the most awesome guitar I am allways spellbgound when he plays,.. any way the most amazing thing started happening lots of pretty parrots sarted landing very close to him we were on a picnic table the birds were landing on the table right next to Derek and they were watching him play ,..one even hoped on to his knee ,.I mean these birds are wild parrots I was dumb founded,.. when derek stoped playing the birds all flew back into the trees ,..Derek smiled and said to me 'isnt that so cool I had an audiance "
He played the mood it was all his music made up on the spot the and birds loved it.
I am trying to talk him into posting a vid on you tube as he has nothing on the net thus far ,I have offered to film him,.. this may take a while as he is a funny kind of guy but needs to be heard Ill keep you posted.
Have a magic day,..
Nate from San Diego

Very cool. It sounds like your friend was very much in tune and harmony with the moment.
Guitaruss

Nate from San Diego wrote:Very cool. It sounds like your friend was very much in tune and harmony with the moment.
either that or aaronm is just talking out of his arse as usual.
aaronm
Banned

well my arse cant talk ,,..and that story is true weather you believe it or not ,..thats up to you i guess 8)
paulh123

aaronm wrote:well my arse cant talk ,,..and that story is true weather you believe it or not ,..thats up to you i guess 8)
who cares if this story is true or not,what the hell has it got to do with techniques,playing styles and music theory???

along with all the other stupid threads/questions that mean nothing to anyone this whole forum is being ruined single handed by one person.....
aaronm
Banned

paulh123 wrote:
aaronm wrote:well my arse cant talk ,,..and that story is true weather you believe it or not ,..thats up to you i guess 8)
who cares if this story is true or not,what the hell has it got to do with techniques,playing styles and music theory???

along with all the other stupid threads/questions that mean nothing to anyone this whole forum is being ruined single handed by one person.....
sorry you think that way paul but it was with nice technique that Derek was using when playing ,..
aaronm
Banned

and really if you read the story it is about technique as derek has an unusual one ive never seen anything like him ,..
8)
Almih
Newcomer

Very nice story!