Jason Becker Legato (video inside)

Discuss playing styles and techniques, or share your own here.
User avatar
Jeroen
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2626
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2003 12:34 am

alienillusions wrote: You just made yourself look like a total jackass kid, Mikey...I thought you were older than 10 and could handle an opinion...Who spliked your cereal with bitch flakes anyways? I never flamed anybody, and you trying to put me on the spot because I said I've come up with more beautiful pieces or whatever, just shows what un uneducated, peurile, ignorant mind you really have. I'm not talking big, all I did was honestly express my opinion, and if you can't handle that, then you should take some pills for your anxiety or ultra sensitivity or whatever you have...Honestly, you guys need to develop a thicker skin and get a fucking grip. :roll:

You say you never flamed, yet I read
And nonone asked you to be an obnoxious prick either, but there you go...
Ricardo, you are truly confused....
Kid, grow up.....Shows your low level of maturity...to whine like a baby
like a total jackass kid...I thought you were older than 10..... what un uneducated, peurile, ignorant mind you really have...pills for your anxiety or ultra sensitivity or whatever you have
And to top it off:
Sorry for fanning the flames

My god, you are really something :lol:

Want me to debunk all your other arguments in the same manner? I'm not sure if you actually read what you're typing, but you're the epitomy of contradiction.....

I'd love to hear your tunes tho. Can't pass up an oppertunity to hear some of your self proclaimed beautiful music. Let's hear it.

J
alienillusions
Banned
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:31 pm

Jeroen wrote:
alienillusions wrote: You just made yourself look like a total jackass kid, Mikey...I thought you were older than 10 and could handle an opinion...Who spliked your cereal with bitch flakes anyways? I never flamed anybody, and you trying to put me on the spot because I said I've come up with more beautiful pieces or whatever, just shows what un uneducated, peurile, ignorant mind you really have. I'm not talking big, all I did was honestly express my opinion, and if you can't handle that, then you should take some pills for your anxiety or ultra sensitivity or whatever you have...Honestly, you guys need to develop a thicker skin and get a fucking grip. :roll:

You say you never flamed, yet I read
And nonone asked you to be an obnoxious prick either, but there you go...
Ricardo, you are truly confused....
Kid, grow up.....Shows your low level of maturity...to whine like a baby
like a total jackass kid...I thought you were older than 10..... what un uneducated, peurile, ignorant mind you really have...pills for your anxiety or ultra sensitivity or whatever you have
And to top it off:
Sorry for fanning the flames

My god, you are really something :lol:

Want me to debunk all your other arguments in the same manner? I'm not sure if you actually read what you're typing, but you're the epitomy of contradiction.....

I'd love to hear your tunes tho. Can't pass up an oppertunity to hear some of your self proclaimed beautiful music. Let's hear it.

J
Do you and Mikey play in the sandbox together? You debunked nothing...you just showed how much of a prick you are, that's all....Where's the contradiction? You can't just cut and paste words you just found in the dictionary...just doesn't work for ya kiddo. Get a life...Fuck all you idiots. You guys criticize supposed flaming...with MORE flaming, and you think you're somehow a forum hero or righteous for it! Seriously, that's just fucking hilarious! and hypocritical..go back to school...let me know if any of you kids needs a lesson in 'reality', and/or guitar. :lol: At first I realized that we should all let it go, however, how did you expect me to react when all people are doing on this forum is trying to get a reaction out of me bc I don't like Becker? I expressed an opinion...that's life..can't handle it? boohoo, cry me a fucking river you hypocritical assholes. :lol:
User avatar
Jeroen
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2626
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2003 12:34 am

alienillusions wrote: Do you and Mikey play in the sandbox together?
Yes. But don't be jealous. One day you'll get friends of your own (providing you learn some basic human interaction principles).
You debunked nothing...you just showed how much of a prick you are, that's all....Where's the contradiction? You can't just cut and paste words you just found in the dictionary...just doesn't work for ya kiddo.
You'd be right if I had pulled them from a dictionary. However, they were your own words. But as I expected, you obviously don't have a clue what you're typing.

PS: don't call me kiddo. If your momma had change for 25 bucks, I could have been your daddy.
Get a life...Fuck all you idiots. You guys criticize supposed flaming...with MORE flaming, and you think you're somehow a forum hero or righteous for it! Seriously, that's just fucking hilarious! and hypocritical..go back to school...let me know if any of you kids needs a lesson in 'reality', and/or guitar. :lol:
At first I realized that we should all let it go, however, how did you expect me to react when all people are doing on this forum is trying to get a reaction out of me bc I don't like Becker?

I expressed an opinion...that's life..can't handle it? boohoo, cry me a fucking river you hypocritical assholes. :lol:

Keep ranting, it's quite a nice read.

Btw, are you gonna post that music of yours? Or is that just as dificult for you as making an actual argument (without the childish name calling)...

J.
SPQR
Member
Member
Posts: 1067
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:36 pm

Well said Jeroen, this guy alien illusions is all mouth no action, you must be joking if you think this guy is going to post any of his "imaginary" audio. Often guys like this no very little, so just to be on the safe side ban him simply because this was a good thread until he showed up, he is certainly lowering my morale. what an idiotic fool.

Jason Becker is world known ok some people might not be a big fan of his genre of music, however you can't denay the fact that is was musical in every possible way. He was innovitive, creative and musical, what more does a guy have to prove in order to be a musician.
alienillusions
Banned
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:31 pm

Here's you: PS: don't call me kiddo. If your momma had change for 25 bucks, I could have been your daddy. Then again:Or is that just as dificult for you as making an actual argument (without the childish name calling)... So you're trying to say that's not childish J? You're so mature! Bravo, you get a prize for again being proven a hypocritical prick! Congrats! Let's not get on the topic of mother's again laddy, seeing as how I just got off yours...:) boomerang dumbass. Keep it coming. You haven't impressed me yet, KIDDO. Come on Jeroen, you big interent hero, what's your next uber-inspired line gonna be? You get off on this shit and you know it...It's amusing though keep it coming! :lol:

BTW, I never said I was going to post anything, or to try and prove myself, because really, I don't feel compelled...It's funny to see how frustrated you guys are getting trying to get me to post something I never said I would in the first place...yet you act like little brat children oer and over agin asking for proof...if anyone need sto grow up, it's you idiots who think you know what music is all about...Seriously, get your hands out of your pants you fucking wankers... :lol: C'mon Jeroen, one more post, please quote me again, you are just too funny...Good to see how much of a puss you really are. :wink:
alienillusions
Banned
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:31 pm

fortheloveofgod wrote:Well said Jeroen, this guy alien illusions is all mouth no action, you must be joking if you think this guy is going to post any of his "imaginary" audio. Often guys like this no very little, so just to be on the safe side ban him simply because this was a good thread until he showed up, he is certainly lowering my morale. what an idiotic fool.

Jason Becker is world known ok some people might not be a big fan of his genre of music, however you can't denay the fact that is was musical in every possible way. He was innovitive, creative and musical, what more does a guy have to prove in order to be a musician.
Sure you can deny it, because that is what subjective opinion is all about you fucking ignorant fool..be it negative or positive. You Opinion Police are hilarious man...Keep it coming dude... :lol:
User avatar
Jeroen
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2626
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2003 12:34 am

Well, in all fairness, you started off with calling me a hypocritcal asshole, fucking asshole, prick and more of that. I hope you at least have enough sense of realism left to understand that I'm not about to stand by and do nothing while you call me every name in the book.

But anyway, let's knock off the name calling. Surely someone of your stature must be able to use real arguments in stead of name calling in order to defend your opinion.
J
SPQR
Member
Member
Posts: 1067
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:36 pm

Jeroen wrote:Well, in all fairness, you started off with calling me a hypocritcal asshole, fucking asshole, prick and more of that. I hope you at least have enough sense of realism left to understand that I'm not about to stand by and do nothing while you call me every name in the book.

But anyway, let's knock off the name calling. Surely someone of your stature must be able to use real arguments in stead of name calling in order to defend your opinion.
J
why don't you just throw him off the forum surely he is violating some rules and regulations here, this is really uncomfortable to other members on this forum please remove him. 8)
Zebula77
Member
Member
Posts: 686
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 12:03 am

This thread is getting more pathetic by the minute. Please moderators - lock it! :roll:
SPQR
Member
Member
Posts: 1067
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:36 pm

Mikey or Jeroen please have a look at this, this guy " alienaillusions" is clearly violating some rules here.:

PROHIBITED TYPE OF BEHAVIOUR/DECORUM:

- Personal attacks or slanderous accusations against other members, moderators, companies or people.

- Comments and actions that are racist, sexist, or homophobic.

- Discussion about suspended, banned members and/or past and present disciplinary action.

- Insensitivity to other members.

- Impersonating Steve Vai, Site Administrators or Forum Moderators.

- Profanity or harsh language

- Incoherent messages, littered with spelling errors and formatting errors. This includes "HacK3R" typing.

- Public questioning or complaints about Vai.com, forum software, word filters, the forum admin/moderators and/or their actions

- Posts and replies that say "e-mail me for info" instead of just posting info for others to share (except for private or other discussions best left off-line)

- Grandstanding & Exhibitionism - making a controversial post to elicit replies and argument

- Drama and martyrdom. Some examples would include "Me vs. The World" posts

- Repeated posts that demand a personal response from Steve Vai

- Posts discussing Steve's personal life, family and related matters.

Please deal with him!!
Guitar_freaak
Member
Member
Posts: 156
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:28 am

You know alienillusions , it would make you seem like a better person if you simply backed down , apologised for your innapropriate comments and moved one . It will save you pages and pages of typing insult after childish insult , and you might even feel better for it . Now I know you have an ego to protect , and to some people ego's are more important that ettiquete or manners , which is why were having this conversation but if you can realise that your not helping anything by acting like this then maybe things can return to normal . Im not saying your the only one acting inapropriately , indeed I would have thought Mikey may have reacted differently to your posts but as tensions rise so do peoples need to protect themselves .

But i ask you this , what are you protecting yourself from ? Your merely exposing to everyone a side of yourself which need not be shown here .
Moderator7VWH
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 313
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 2:27 pm

I'm quite sure that Mr. Alienilusions will stop using that type of language and stop with the personal attacks from now on.
:twisted:

I'm leaving this thread open for now but the next poster that is out of line will earn a vacation from the forum.

*************
Moderator7VWH
SPQR
Member
Member
Posts: 1067
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:36 pm

Guitar_freaak wrote:You know alienillusions , it would make you seem like a better person if you simply backed down , apologised for your innapropriate comments and moved one . It will save you pages and pages of typing insult after childish insult , and you might even feel better for it . Now I know you have an ego to protect , and to some people ego's are more important that ettiquete or manners , which is why were having this conversation but if you can realise that your not helping anything by acting like this then maybe things can return to normal . Im not saying your the only one acting inapropriately , indeed I would have thought Mikey may have reacted differently to your posts but as tensions rise so do peoples need to protect themselves .

But i ask you this , what are you protecting yourself from ? Your merely exposing to everyone a side of yourself which need not be shown here .
I personally agree that sort of behaviour should not be tolerated on this forum it should be a place of harmoney and interactive as steve wants it to be. and we certainly don't need narrow-minded individuals like" alienillusions". And for the record that clip of jason playing " serrana" live was the cleanest, fastest and most melodic way ive ever seen it be played.
Moderator7VWH
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 313
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 2:27 pm

Enough.

Back on topic or the lock goes on.

**************
Moderator7VWH
SPQR
Member
Member
Posts: 1067
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:36 pm

Moderator7VWH wrote:I'm quite sure that Mr. Alienilusions will stop using that type of language and stop with the personal attacks from now on.
:twisted:

I'm leaving this thread open for now but the next poster that is out of line will earn a vacation from the forum.

*************
Moderator7VWH
thank you so much mod, thats a great job, us members don't want to be part of a "attack certain artists crew" but yet have an open minded opinion about any musician, within reason of course.

Anyhow thanks again Mod :lol:

Back to normality now
Locked