Discuss playing styles and techniques, or share your own here.
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2005 12:24 am
- Location: Oud-Beijerland (Near of R'Dam)
I want to have your opinion about these sticks!
If there are enough votes, I will show my sticks I play with.
- Posts: 606
- Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2004 8:48 am
Most of my drummer friends in college prefered Vic Virth. I wont vote because I am not a drummer, and most folks on here are probably guitarists.
- Posts: 188
- Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 2:11 pm
- Location: London, England
I use either Vic Firth 5B's or Pro-mark 5B's, whatever i can get hold of.
I hate Carbostix!! they broke after like an hour of playing! grrrr
- Posts: 69
- Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:30 am
- Location: Belgium
I use Vic Firth 5B usually. I recently bought a couple of carbon sticks, but I have trouble to adjust to their lightness.
- Posts: 346
- Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:35 pm
- Location: Penang, Malaysia
WELL...... I don't play the drums