Live At The Astoria London

Discuss playing styles and techniques, or share your own here.
dweezil 9

So I just bought this dvd, and it's fucking brilliant. I'm yet to watch all of it, but i've seen most of it. It's so great! It's been out for like 4 years ish now, there has to be some tabs for the songs he does. Does anyone know where i can find any? I searched the site for this topic but was unable to find anything. Thanks for any help!
ppvai

only the original songs,cus that are a little diferent in someway :?
knarfzednem

you'll enjoy it for years to come.even with this,i can't wait for the real illusions dvd.i wonder if there will be a book for that album.....
Franks

Dave's Party Piece is here.

That's the only one I know of.
dweezil 9

thanks, I was actually looking for deep down into the pain, and the piece of shred he played after saying "why would I want to be a pop star when I can do this". Hahaha such a character.
RavingNun
Newcomer

yeah the shredding bit after making fun of britney spears is a great way to show off infront of friends. Gotta learn it.
TheCryingMachine

knarfzednem wrote:you'll enjoy it for years to come.even with this,i can't wait for the real illusions dvd.i wonder if there will be a book for that album.....

Are they making a Real Illusions DVD!?
GuitarMofo23

^Yes. They are going to film a show over in Europe. This dvd will prob take a year to come out but we have the G3 Japan to look forward to in a few months :D
Martian Love

http://www.daveweiner.com has the tab for Daves Party Piece. He tabbed it out himself

Peace
dweezil 9

Yeah but that was painful to listen to, no disrespect though.