What guitars does everyone have?

For discussion of Ibanez, other guitars, and general guitar topics.
quiksilver98
Member
Member
Posts: 578
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:57 am

Thats a sweet guitar!!!!
User avatar
sunai
Member
Member
Posts: 510
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 10:12 am

just an ibanez grg270 and an accoustic guitar
my folks just wont ket me have anymore in the house

damn every1's got better guitars thn me!! :x :x :( :(
slash89
Member
Member
Posts: 2303
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:49 am

sunai0804 wrote:just an ibanez grg270 and an accoustic guitar
my folks just wont ket me have anymore in the house

damn every1's got better guitars thn me!! :x :x :( :(
Just keep saving up some money and sell one of your guitars, if you really want a new one that is :)
User avatar
al
Member
Member
Posts: 1561
Joined: Fri May 28, 2004 2:43 pm

Image

i want one of these bad boys

loosk sweet, stick a tone zone in the bridge and some nice single coils blue/red velvet combo......... or a 58'

anyone ever use a sat pro or sat30 trem, or whatever trems in it!!

is it locking?


model is sa260FML tihnk its only available in europe
gtrdr
Member
Member
Posts: 202
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2005 10:08 am

seljer wrote:are those martini glass inlays?
They sure are!!!

The 1st fret one actually has a little green dot as an olive set in it too!!!

Steve.
User avatar
sunai
Member
Member
Posts: 510
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 10:12 am

slash89 wrote:
sunai0804 wrote:just an ibanez grg270 and an accoustic guitar
my folks just wont ket me have anymore in the house

damn every1's got better guitars thn me!! :x :x :( :(
Just keep saving up some money and sell one of your guitars, if you really want a new one that is :)
yep gonna have a jem a js and a prs mark tremonti model
but all in good time
IbanezAngel
Newcomer
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:56 am

Ibanez RG120
The Prayer Whisperer
Newcomer
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:27 pm

Ugh . . I have a Fender Strat. Don't get me wrong, it's a great guitar, but I bought it during my "Hendrix phase." Now that I've officially become a Vai fan, the vintage single coils, 21 frets, and crummy tremolo aren't cutting it. I really need an Ibanez of some sorts.

.:~TPW~:.
User avatar
Taylor
Member
Member
Posts: 65
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:08 am

Hi all!

My name is Victor. I'm 5 yrs old (going on six).

This is my first and only guitar. It's an Ibanez GRGM21 Black knight MiKro.
At Ibanez homepage you can read: "Not to be confused with other small guitars. Mikro is no toy. Mikro features the same construction, high quality and careful set-up of our full size GRX and GRG models!"
And, yes, it's so good my dad used it on stage the last time they played. I loved seeing that!

I use to plug it in my dad's GT-8, it's connected to his two Marshall's. 8)
Right now I'm struggling to learn the begining of "Smoke On The Water". I love that song.


Image


PS. What do you think of my green hair?
User avatar
R1FSR
Member
Member
Posts: 1843
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 3:45 am

Awesome pic i love it .
keep up the good work Victor your a star in the making :wink:


Taylor wrote:Hi all!

My name is Victor. I'm 5 yrs old (going on six).

This is my first and only guitar. It's an Ibanez GRGM21 Black knight MiKro.
At Ibanez homepage you can read: "Not to be confused with other small guitars. Mikro is no toy. Mikro features the same construction, high quality and careful set-up of our full size GRX and GRG models!"
And, yes, it's so good my dad used it on stage the last time they played. I loved seeing that!

I use to plug it in my dad's GT-8, it's connected to his two Marshall's. 8)
Right now I'm struggling to learn the begining of "Smoke On The Water". I love that song.


Image


PS. What do you think of my green hair?
IbanezAngel
Newcomer
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:56 am

Why are you playing that guitar when you have that JEM right behind you?
User avatar
Taylor
Member
Member
Posts: 65
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:08 am

IbanezAngel wrote:Why are you playing that guitar when you have that JEM right behind you?
It's much to heavy and it's too big for me. I almost think this one is to heavy.
Besides that, my guitar is black. And next to blue, black is my favorite color. And that JEM is white!

//Victor
quiksilver98
Member
Member
Posts: 578
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:57 am

I gotta say, for a 5 year old, you can spell and type really well :). Keep practicing man, don't give up!

I got:

Emraldina - JEM7VWH

Black Thug - Peavey predator (Schaller Floyd and Evo's)

Bluesy Jessica - Fender AMERICAN Strat (red)

High Wedgy - Fender Mexican Strat (The nut is to high, making the action to high) (Floyd licensed Rose, SeymourDuncan pup's)

Those are my Electrics
Luminescence
Member
Member
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:06 pm

Ibanez j.custom
Image

Image

Image

Image
Post Reply