Whats Ur guitar and why? Whats the next one u want to get?

For discussion of Ibanez, other guitars, and general guitar topics.
The Extremist

Jra2217 wrote:i have played a couple of jackson's they where alright, the pg ibanez i dont know anything about i have seem a few on ebay though but never actully looked them
Believe me, they are bloody amazing.
mahavira

today i found a nice jackson in a local music store, think i gotta get it somehow, but it's a bit too expensive for me, you know 800 euro but nice.
24 frets, just cool, guess it's made for shredding
brainpolice

My guitar is an Ibanez Jem7vwh. Its the best guitar i've ever owned. If i were to buy another guitar, i might go for some really expensive strat, or another Jem model.
Ryan Layton
Banned

i just got a sweet, sweet, sweet (did i say sweet) classical guitar. its made by a company in Chile called Oregon. it was $600. my teacher (who picked it out for me) said it was the best guitar in that price range. maybe i can save up a few THOUSAND dollars and get a Ruck (the nicest classical guitars ever built)
rowan_b

schecter C1+, ibanez RG 7 string (cant remember the model, its good though) and fender stratocaster 1/2 size (first ever guitar when i was 6)

Getting a jem7vwh in the next few days!!!!
Jemfever

Ibanez Jem 7Vbl!
Why?Not because Steve uses it,just because it's the best sounding instrument to my ears!
The next one I want?Jem 7 Vbl