Whats Ur guitar and why? Whats the next one u want to get?

For discussion of Ibanez, other guitars, and general guitar topics.
Mitch1616

I have a Gibson Gothic Studio LesPaul.

Why?:
Simply because i loved LesPauls and it was the only one i could find that i could afford. Got it new for 950$ (american)

Next guitar:
Either a candy aple red Yngwie Malmsteen Signature strat with maple fret board OR G&L S-500 with maple fret board.
I want to try a scalloped fretboard before i decide.
j.arledge

fernandes 7 with sustainer
bc rich nj with old style floyd
and a put together i did myself

I love my fernandes and rich because they are both very versitale and have held up well with no disapointments

my next electric guitar will be any of the following
used bc rich custom shop mockingbird supreme with floyd
used ibanez jem

this is the most likly though click on tab 5 or 1, the top one

http://www.philgawen.com/phigaguitars.htm
jemgirl

bc-rich bich american handmade
ibanez rg370
ibanez rg1570
fender stratocaster american made

next guitar :?: iff.......possible a jem, but like i sait before i am lefthanded
so........ :cry:

peace,

karwei
j.arledge

i would have tryed to learn right even if i was left handed.

you could always buy a jem and flip it over(put new strap holders on it, and string it reverse)
jemgirl

Jra2217 wrote:i would have tryed to learn right even if i was left handed.

you could always buy a jem and flip it over(put new strap holders on it, and string it reverse)
i have tryed for a couple of times but it does not feel good , and flip it over? i dont know, i tought about it , but i am still not sure. beside that i have so many leftys now.

peace,

karwei
Ryan Layton
Banned

a fender strat

why: it is versital and has amazing tone no matter what it is doing. i can play clean, get a blues tone, get a pretty shreddy tone, or get a good thick metal tone. i love it
Jono

I'm currently using a 1991 RG770DX in Candy Apple Red.

Because it's red, and red ones play faster!!!

I've got others stashed away but this oneis my main player at the moment. It was fairly cheap, in very good, but not mint condition so it doesn't matter if I put a ding in it and it has great vibe to it. Cos it's red ;)
jemgirl

Ryan Layton wrote:a fender strat

why: it is versital and has amazing tone no matter what it is doing. i can play clean, get a blues tone, get a pretty shreddy tone, or get a good thick metal tone. i love it
plug it into a fender the twin(with the red knobs)hmmmmmm :wink:
Logic

This is why
http://www.vai.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4929
(RG250DX)
And I want another one for Eb tuning.
A Les Paul for a fixed bridge guitar. Les Pauls have a certain sentimental value, as I learned on one.
resha

I've only 2 electric guitars :cry: but they satisfy me quite a lot!
GIBSON : LES PAUL STANDARD (wine red, 1995) absolutely original (if I'd customize it my dad'll kill me :twisted: )
FENDER : AMERICAN STANDARD STRAT (candy apple red, 1989) but I'm not so sure if I can call it a strat yet because of
- 2 fender texas special (neck - middle)
- Duncan JB (bridge)
- locking tuners (sperzel)
- modified switching system (http://www.vai.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php ... way+system) with 11 possibilities ( :shock: )
- only 2 control knobs (volume & tone)
- black pearl pickguard
- black pick-ups' covers
- black bridge (Wilkinson VS100G)
practically it's not a strat... :wink:
the only original parts remained are the body and the neck (actually the frets have been levelled) but if I can find a very fast and slim neck... I'll take it! she's very similar to Greg Howe's red strat... beautiful 8)
now you know why my dad would kill me if I'd customize the les paul!
my plans are all about a jem... when I'll get my university degree I'll ask it to my parents :? or maybe sooner...
Roy Boy

I've got a Behringer Strat copy...why? Cause it was $200! :D Maybe one day i'll be good enough to warrant a sweet guitar, but I've only been playing since february, after 10 years of trombone :shock: figure that out! :P
King Snake

Iron Maiden Strat! why? cos it has the excellent comfort of a strat, but it's made to shred. it has 22 frets, floyd rose bridge, and seymour duncan pickups. it has a maple neck, and a mirror pickguard.

i recommend this guitar to everyone! :)

EVO 555

an epiphone les paul limited edition amber sunburst and an eddie van halen 5150 copy
why: because they both sound great
my next guitar is an ibanez jem 555 im getting it next week cant wait :D
RoadStarII

My 83 Ibanez Roadstar II deluxe. its beautiful. it sounds great. its super sytlish. it plays great, and to top it all off with its ViNtAgE
RoadStarII

what the hell... heres a pic...

this isn't mine, but very simlar. Mine has a chrome trem and chrome knobs, and kicks more ass.