discontinued Jem 20th??? what the heck?

For discussion of Ibanez, other guitars, and general guitar topics.
Ultraviolet
Location: wherever plugging your brain into your heart puts you

discontinued Jem 20th??? what the heck?

#1 Post by Ultraviolet » Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:23 pm

Anyone out there who has a Jem 20th....consider yourself one lucky son of a gun, you have the most radical guitar I have ever seen or desired to have, since the Vai 2 k DNA with the preferred dots on the neck.... which I was too young to afford and still couldn't but I would work for one if I could get one of those new as well. Godspeed you lucky ducks.....play them with care and great happiness!!
Last edited by Ultraviolet on Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

DomitianX

Re: discontinued Jem 20th??? what the heck?

#2 Post by DomitianX » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:36 pm

Are you talking about the clear green 20th anniversary model? it was only built to celebrate the anniversary, it wasnt meant to be a continuing model.

Ultraviolet

#3 Post by Ultraviolet » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:32 am

Yes I am... I know... but I 'm still bummed majorly... that guitar would last forever....it's sooo rad... and to break one in with my own sweat was always a desire of myne... ohh well

I'm on the last Ibanez I will most likely ever own anyways....unless someone gives me a brand new one.... lol
Last edited by Ultraviolet on Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

RAI

#4 Post by RAI » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:55 am

Lat time I checked, Ibanez aren't the only company in the world making Limited Editions.
They did not coin that phrase, you know......

Ultraviolet

#5 Post by Ultraviolet » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:58 am

I have struck some type of cosmic crossroads,...I'm fine, just gonna have to carry on like the flowers that bloom in the spring.

I have my new guitar Teresa,...(mint 80's Charvel Rhoads) (last two digits of the cerial # are 69!! lol ;) which is a new avenue of great hope. magic, and pleasure,......and I should just focus on her. She's cooler than anything anyways... :) She's been in the case for three mos now,... boy is She aching for greatness..... I 'm waiting till I can plug her into a set of fullstacks before she comes out of the case.... ;) I know it's crazy still even so,.. but I believe in happy endings... you've gotta cry tough right??

Peace be with all..... and if you have a Jem20th...consider yourselves very fortunate

Rock on!
:peace