custom swirl paint jem guitar

For discussion of Ibanez, other guitars, and general guitar topics.
jonnyboy mills

This guitar was built using a MIJ RG as a parts donor. it has 'dimarzio' paf pro in the neck and a 'breed' in the bridge. the inspiration for this guitar came from the universe 20th vid on steve's youtube channel. Image
R1FSR

where abouts in the north west you from m8 ? ....and was the guitar done by Max ?
jonnyboy mills

R1FSR wrote:where abouts in the north west you from m8 ? ....and was the guitar done by Max ?
Im in mid cheshire, I am a swirl artist and did all of the build. I did get a couple of bits from Max, pickups and what have you. check my site out (not sure if Im allowed to do this) http://www.rockingallovertheswirled.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
zombie woof
Newcomer

jonnyboy mills wrote:
R1FSR wrote:where abouts in the north west you from m8 ? ....and was the guitar done by Max ?
Im in mid cheshire, I am a swirl artist and did all of the build. I did get a couple of bits from Max, pickups and what have you. check my site out (not sure if Im allowed to do this) http://www.rockingallovertheswirled.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Beautiful work my friend,i've been mesmorized by 'swirls' ever since Passion and Warfare 8)
pjotr6
Newcomer

Very nice indeed!!
Where did you get the neck from?

Greets!
PGHD92

The swirl paint is a cool process and done same way they camo hunting gear..... dipped into a tank with muti colors and a thin layer of clear materail is laid on top of tank.... then body is submerged into tank and pulled right out... and this crazy paint job is result.... COOL!!!!

Theres a place in up state NY that does this. They did a job for OCC on discovery channel..... want to do my old fender single humbucker,
present from my mom when I wa 14, 43 now still works aand plays good( with the little bit of frets left, but action is so low and no buze)....
PGHD92

That guitar is beyond beuatiful,,,,,, nice job.... Jelous....... colors are amazing !!!!!!!!!
crieger
Newcomer

Awesome guitar!! Going to scallop it??