Lefty Jem Custom

For discussion of Ibanez, other guitars, and general guitar topics.
IbanezGRX
Banned

Fender868 wrote:
IbanezGRX wrote:
Fender868 wrote:That wouldn't really contribute to the guitar's playability. To some, it might even limit it. It's not everyone who want to play their guitars that much after someone's signed them, especially when they can wear off easily. Besides, i don't see why it's important for his signature to be on the guitar lol.

People like you are what Piss me off so fucking much. He said to make it a little more rocking Not more playable. TO ME ID LIKE THE SIGNATURE.. MAKE A BIG ASS DEAL ABOUT IT!.
How would that make it more rocking by having some scribbled black name on the face of the guitar? I think a guitar is only as rocking as the way you play it. What would you know about rocking, mr Ibanez GRX. I hope that doesn't mean you're a fan of the Gio series are you. Well you go and have steve write his name on your indonesian piece of crap guitar and you can go on thinking it's more rocking and that people care about what you have to say.

Get some ritalin dude, you really need to chill..

I dont play a GIO guitar.. I made this name back when I used to own one... I Have an RG asswhipe.
Fender868
Newcomer

Still short of a Jem junior.

Now then perhaps the Mods could remind IbanezGRX that this name calling and his immature remarks won't be tolerated.
boswell

IbanezGRX wrote:People like you are what Piss me off so fucking much. He said to make it a little more rocking Not more playable. TO ME ID LIKE THE SIGNATURE.. MAKE A BIG ASS DEAL ABOUT IT!.
Nice to see you learned how to hold a civilised debate. 8)
joshua202020

IbanezGRX wrote:
Fender868 wrote:
IbanezGRX wrote:
People like you are what Piss me off so fucking much. He said to make it a little more rocking Not more playable. TO ME ID LIKE THE SIGNATURE.. MAKE A BIG ASS DEAL ABOUT IT!.
How would that make it more rocking by having some scribbled black name on the face of the guitar? I think a guitar is only as rocking as the way you play it. What would you know about rocking, mr Ibanez GRX. I hope that doesn't mean you're a fan of the Gio series are you. Well you go and have steve write his name on your indonesian piece of crap guitar and you can go on thinking it's more rocking and that people care about what you have to say.

Get some ritalin dude, you really need to chill..

I dont play a GIO guitar.. I made this name back when I used to own one... I Have an RG asswhipe.
Screw yourself man. You think you could bully everybody around here with your childish mind then get out of here you junkie.

Now you just badtripped my day.
EyE

Guys...... what happend to "peace and love and good happiness stuff"?
boswell

EyE wrote:Guys...... what happend to "peace and love and good happiness stuff"?
We are choosey with who we share it :wink:
GregN

Fender868 wrote:Still short of a Jem junior.
Highly arguable :wink:

:lol:
joshua202020

Ok you win, I'm sorry. Just watch your mouth next time kid.
IbanezGRX
Banned

Im Really sorry Man, I blew up since that topic I made on F@#! yourself. But thats over with. Lets start off on a clean slate..

Hi My name is RYAN.
SoundCurrents32

Woash!! Wow, I didn't know my question about a custom built guitar would spark such a pointless argument!

ANYWAY :shock: Lets try to stay on topic now...

Does anybody know any other snazzy features which I don't know about that I could include in my guitar?
jemgirl

the sustainer maybe? :?
SoundCurrents32

Getting one of those. I might also have a Z-Vex fuzz factory installed (like Matt Bellamy of Muse), so that I can use the pitch oscillation function.

I'm also working on a project with the designer to dissassemble a tuner, and wire that in so that the LCD display is on the top edge of the guitar. But this will take some time to develop, so won't be included in this production.
al

jus get what ya want!
jemgirl

ohh,just follow the pattern of youre dreams.