droooooooooool....

For discussion of Ibanez, other guitars, and general guitar topics.
Word

I feel a serious need to get either an Ibanez Jem BSB, or a white Universe. :mrgreen: :shock:
Last edited by Word on Sun Apr 06, 2003 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moderator777

Your images are not working properly. Please ensure you are using the proper forum guidelines on how to post pictures. If you are posting pictures owned by someone else, please make sure you have permission before doing so. Many servers will block usage of unauthorized images.

If you have questions regarding this matter, please contact me.

Thank you,

Moderator777
www.vai.com
Word

ah ok.. my bad. lol
greg

You mean a white UV like Steve has in the big picture on PAW? Drooooooooooooooooool indeed.
LordHar

Oh, you meen like the white universe I bought last year for $700 from a guy that didn't know what he was selling? :D

It has become my favorite axe of choice. (and I find it pretty cool that the serial number = #000013)

Cheers,
Harry.
UV

I bought my PWH for 800.00 over 10 years ago. It was traded in to Sam Ash and still looked like it was never played. It was my main guitar until I bought my Jem7DBK 2 years ago.

U
v
SinTrade
Newcomer

just give me that 777 and I will be happy...any1 ?
death cube k
Newcomer

i find the bsb's (well mine at least) sound so open, and resonate more than a guitar with all the finish on it. i wish i could find an other..
get a bsb if you can
stevo

the white uv is a mighty fine looking thing

i dont really feel the bsb from a playability angle say compared to vwh
stevo

I am currently playing an RG507. However I was in Rose Morris the other day in Denmark St. I can tell you though, for a shop with a reputation for surly assistants, just turn up in a suit talking one of these looking like a business fellow and you have a free run of the place. so I did!!!

Anyway I digress. I tried a 7VWH, and boy I was going to buy one. but i read about a 7VSBL blowout in the states where they are going for about 630GBP rather than 1899GBP for the 7VWH in RM. What do you guys think?
Nilsefix

isnt BSB out of production?
they say so here in "badland" ...

I btw tried my 1st "real" jem ,. that is , my first non-555 jem , this week..
Jems are quite uncommon here in Norway , because the stores wont take them in , as they are god damn expensive , and the guitar shops mainly stink ;)

I entered a store called RIFF , and there it was , the most beutiful guitar i have ever seen in real life... a JEM 7sbl (the shocking blue) ... I sat down and tried it , and it was sweet ... it was so pretty , and the trem system almost screamed "ABUSE ME!!!!" hehe..
(and i did)

A jem of this kind , in this country cost ´bout 3500$ -- that is 26000 of our currency (kroner) .. thats just too expensive... hehe...

-=Nilsefix=-
Word

Yeah, the BSB is out of production, but they are on E Bay all the time.
Guitarcake.

theres that same shocking blue jem near me for sale for £1150, if its still there in two weeks i'll have it :lol: they are beautifuuuulllllllll
templing

ugh with those prices am glad am in the states i just got my vsbl i love it :lol: :D