Edge Pro Loose trem arm

For discussion of Ibanez, other guitars, and general guitar topics.
saxaxe

I have an Ibanez RGT220 Prestige Neck Through with the Edge pro on it. It's only a month or so old, but the trem arm is extremely loose. I've tried the nail polish under the washers and that works...for about 10 minutes. The other day, I realized that the piece on the trem that the bar is pushed into will go loose. I can use my pick or a flathead screwdriver to tighten it back up. What can I do to fix this?
Js1000

I have exactly the same prob with my ibanez Js1000! It's got an edge pro i think, and the little hole where the bar goes in gets loose sometimes to, and the bar itself is pretty loose too.
I think replacing the little platic caps on the bar might help with getting the bar to stay in position, but you can screw the little hole as tight as you want ( OMG that's not being inpolite :D , i'm just trying to explain!)
it always gets loose again...
alienillusions
Banned

same prob with my JS 1200. I'm taking it to a professional to get whacked...um, I mean "fixed"...
Logic

There is a lock nut for the arm holder. the screw part where the arm goes in adjust that part to regulate the height of the arm then tighten the lock nut... Right?? If its the same as an Edge..