Beginners guitar

For discussion of all general music topics, Favored Nations artists, Vai-related musicians and all other artists and bands.
u2

Umm....i want to play Electric because of the sound i can achieve which i can't with my classical....

what should i get? I don't come from a well to do family which means i can't afford fender strats or gibsons....
Snake

u2 wrote:Umm....i want to play Electric because of the sound i can achieve which i can't with my classical....

what should i get? I don't come from a well to do family which means i can't afford fender strats or gibsons....

u2 wrote:Umm....i want to play Electric because of the sound i can achieve which i can't with my classical....

get a beginners package, they are the best deals u can find, they comes with a pretty good electric and a practice amp, strap, picks, instructional videos or books.... just everything u need to get started

i own an ibanez jumpstart package, it only cost $400 cdn, highly recommend it, click the link :
http://www.music123.com/Ibanez-Jumpstar ... 7111.music

and if u want a strat, fender do make starter packages too, except it's in the name of squier which is like a toyota-lexus thing, but they are still strats, check out the link:
http://www.music123.com/Squier-SE100-El ... 2424.music

but if you're in more into metal, i'd recommend ibanez, also check out packages by epiphone and bc rich!
u2

Snake wrote:

hmm....what model do u suggest?