VAN HALEN ON TOUR

For discussion of all general music topics, Favored Nations artists, Vai-related musicians and all other artists and bands.
Massacre

:D Man I cant wait to see them Live. I waited a long time. And Las Vegas is 6 on the list so thats cool. :lol:
TongueNGroove

Great news! Man their site sucks ass. Any more info on what this is all about? Like who is with the band? What songs will be played etc...?
RAI

Who is with the band?
Well, that would be Eddie, Alex, Michael and Sammy.

Or do you mean the Opening Act...?
TongueNGroove

I ment lead singer as well as opening act. Also what's the song list etc..
BREW CREW

TongueNGroove wrote:I ment lead singer as well as opening act. Also what's the song list etc..
The reunion and tour were officially announced TODAY. No set list info yet and all dates and venues are subject to change. So far 29 dates are listed on van-halen.com A lot more info links can be found at vhforums.com (if you can get on since the recent news has bogged them down.) This is great news for the rock community and music fans in general: VAN HALEN IS BACK!!!! :!:
Radio Ga Ga

...i love DLR...but the the only one, the best singer, the most charismatic frontman for VH is Sammy........I'm happy...........
GreenMeanie

My husband bought 3 of the 5 star packages for our daughter, himself, and myself this morning. We get to do lots of fun stuff I guess. I am not too excited about it though. Would rather see Steve! :D I do like Van Halens music . I know it will be fun!

J

PS Mikey if you read this I do not plan on giving any candles away! lol That is a Steve only gift!
Matthew

I think they're going to do an "Evening With..." tour.
Ryan Layton
Banned

there was a rumor that lots of local radio stations thought was true. They all thought that the tour would have all 3 singers doing sets of the songs they sang durring their time in VH. I think that would make for a cool tour, but the rumors were not true
GreenMeanie

Anyone else buy package tickets?
BREW CREW

GreenMeanie wrote:Anyone else buy package tickets?
No...the United Center is Chicago has not started selling tickets yet. How much were the 5 star? I have heard 800 bucks each...that is way too much even to see Eddie and the boys in the 1st 10 rows and a T-shirt, and a pre concert party..NO guarantee to even meet the band. I am gearing towards 4 star: guaranteed first 20 rows on the floor for around 150 bucks each.