Is there a soul inside musical instruments?

For discussion of all general music topics, Favored Nations artists, Vai-related musicians and all other artists and bands.
Patill

Matwey wrote: Agree, but we should also face the fact that humanity has grown out of those religious pants.
I´m actually very glad about that :). I mean 90% of all the wars that have been and will come are because of diffrent believs...

The religion I respect most and also read books about to practice it in some way is buddhism. I really like the idea. It´s some kind of "you can believe what you want" thing, and if something of the legend of Buddha doesn´t seem right for you, you just don´t believe in it :mrgreen:. Simple as that. I mean I don´t wanna convert anybody (I´m not so deep into it either...), but I think it´s just fascinating and easy.

Also, the "person" you believe in is no god but a human being. And you can also be a christian or whatever religious if you want to practice it. I like it :lol:
notavirtuoso

Matwey wrote: All we have is just lack of true information on what is really real.
Crack whores are real. :D
Matwey

Ok, what else is real... New World Order? :)
Patill

you´re so right :mrgreen:
Matwey

:)

Btw, did you notice that it is exactly 11 years between the date NWO has been heard from George H. W. Bush on September 11, 1990 and actually September 11, 2001. How real is that?