My interview with Joe Satriani

For discussion of all general music topics, Favored Nations artists, Vai-related musicians and all other artists and bands.
Petie

I had a chat with Joe today about Chickenfoot and what's next for the Ibanez JS. Check it out here:

http://www.iheartguitarblog.com/2009/06 ... riani.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hope ya like it!
teokiatuan

cool, thanks for the great interview!

was this done in a phone call?
i wonder why phone interviewers don't post the call itself, hearing voices would be very cool!
Jeries

i like phone/inperson interviews typed/inwriting i can skim thru it and look for things i'm interested in/looking for

if i oped the link and saw a streaming mp3 of 12 min long i would have closed it instantly
Petie

teokiatuan wrote:cool, thanks for the great interview!

was this done in a phone call?
i wonder why phone interviewers don't post the call itself, hearing voices would be very cool!
This was a phone call and I'd love to include it as a podcast but with the equipment I have to record interviews there's a lot of interference on the tape. The quality is just not good enough to hear clearly. :(

I occasionally do an in-person interview (Devin Townsend, Michael Angelo Batio) but since I'm in Australia, most of my interviews are over the phone or email.
al

v cool
Fanch

Thanks Petie, cool indeed.

:peace
Ultraviolet

Groovin :guitar
Stephen Brown

Very inspiring. Thanks Petie.

JS24 :!: , vintage gear.... :headbang
^
Engineering achievements.