vai.com sucks

For discussion of all general music topics, Favored Nations artists, Vai-related musicians and all other artists and bands.
Breeder

so everybody agrees that it is actually poor Steve`s fault :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RAI

Jeroen wrote:full of newbie's who suck balls
Isn't that something you usually have to pay extra for......?

:wink:
al

o0o0o provocative

i was just having a rant about it cause its not as good as it was the past few years really, but yeah there was more stuff going on too but the members from that time are hardly around anymore, and no ones ever in the chat either

nice to see a nice spark of discussion goin on isnt it ..theres not really a need to take shit so serious all the time
RAI

al wrote:theres not really a need to take shit so serious all the time
I think your doctor would disagree. Your bowels are very important, and should no be taken lightly.
Breeder

RAI wrote: and should no be taken lightly.

actually they should be taken ONLY lightly :lol: :lol: :lol:
fyrie

This forum does not suck.
Hub

Thats right! It does not suck! Because if it did, then all the papers and stuff on my desk would be disappering into the computer. And they are not.

However, when I do want to clean my desk, I just go over to the Ibanez forum and then its like a cleanroom in here.
Seraphim

I believe Al misses threads like "Hot Baby Of The Day" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I got Al point of view and I believe that if Al stop to think about it for a while, he will recognize that from times to times the board slows for some periods and rise again when Steve starts to tour or realize some material. It's always like that!!!

And, as Lydian stated, people have a life outside this forum.

And definitivelly, I don't suck ... what did you post anyway? ok, nevermind... :wink:

:mrgreen: Seraphim :mrgreen:
Big Bad Bill

al wrote:i was just having a rant about it cause its not as good as it was the past few years really
Ah... that statement is a sure sign of you getting old, although its not an indication of maturation :wink: Tell me, do Policemen look young to you now?
notavirtuoso

I haven't been here much for the last few weeks because of comp problems, so I guess it's all my fault. I had no idea my presence was missed so badly. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

Actually I kind of like it slow. Not quite as slow as it has been, but when a new album and tour start up things can get a little cluttered.
Seraphim

No it's not your fault...

...it's only your fault that you almost killed "randomonium" with your absence :mrgreen:

:mrgreen: Seraphim :mrgreen:
al

no young policemen yet, ....i believe it was only recently the po lice here accepted different nationalities into the irish police force or something

but its ok BBB

heeheeeeeeee
thejonesfactor

My only complaint is that it has been YEARS since the under your skin section has been updated.
Instrumentalrockrocks

It is kinda true...

Al might be making his point clear in a slightly rude way...

But I have to say... I used to be quite a lot on this forum, in fact I used to check the updates just about every day twice! but nowadays there isn't really much happening over here except Al with his usual "provocative stuff" :wink:

new album?? Tour?? anyone???
I'm still waiting tough with less and less patience...

mr Vai, We need you! :wink:

Groove On 8)
Igneousiceman

notavirtuoso wrote:I haven't been here much for the last few weeks because of comp problems, so I guess it's all my fault. I had no idea my presence was missed so badly. Please accept my most sincere apologies.
Well, glad that's cleared up! Now lets all go back to whatever we were doing before.... :guitar :guitar