vai.com sucks

For discussion of all general music topics, Favored Nations artists, Vai-related musicians and all other artists and bands.
al

story is, vai.com is full of newbies who suck balls and i cant be arsed checking updates nowadays

if this is for the free fan forum, reinstate this

but its true.
GYiakoumi

stop drinking you drinker you
al

newb reply

i jus sayinnnnnn

it sucks sthe last few months/year or so
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

If you don't like it, you can close the browser window and not return.

There - that was simple wasn't it!

Mikey
vai.com
ClarkyNZ

I wanted to start a thread called "al sucks" but the last time I acted 15 years old was 1986.
Breeder

al kinda has a point...this forum is getting empty :(
sunai

can't be blamed, Steve isn't working on much now i guess.. just wait till the next tour, which is when this place gets awesome
al

its just not as fun as it used to be and yea does seem a little quieter :(

awww maybe im being nostalgic
st3v3va1

sunai0804 wrote:can't be blamed, Steve isn't working on much now i guess.. just wait till the next tour, which is when this place gets awesome
Actally I would say the reverse is true... The harder Mikey and Steve are working on new stuff the slower the forum gets... But it all results in one mass posting session on the forum and things pick up again... Just be patient I am sure the post...Ummm I means postS will come
teokiatuan

ClarkyNZ wrote:I wanted to start a thread called "al sucks" but the last time I acted 15 years old was 1986.

the burn
RAI

al wrote:its just not as fun as it used to be and yea does seem a little quieter :(

awww maybe im being nostalgic

Maybe you get out of it, what you bring to it...
Don't bring funny, don't get funny.
Just a thought.
Breeder

lol now it`s al`s fault :lol: :lol: :lol:
anyway...it seems as this forum has become a playground for 20 or so guys... :?
RAI

Just because I've been around for over a decade, I don't consider it a playground...
Not yet. :twisted:
lydian2000

I will add to what Rai pointed out, after all a forum is only what the members make it, and I for one is also finding the wait for the next DVD a little too long, and like many here I do have a life outside this forum and consequently I haven't been able to post as much as usual, no matter how much time I still spend here.

Al you definitely started this thread for pure provocation, and you should appreciate the fact that you get "worded" replies instead of teenage bashing.

:peace
Jeroen
Site Admin
Site Admin

lydian2000 wrote: Al you definitely started this thread for pure provocation, and you should appreciate the fact that you get "worded" replies instead of teenage bashing.

:peace
+1 to that, and to the other points made as well.

Interestingly enough, our hero's rant was that this forum was supposedly "full of newbie's who suck balls", while in reality, it's just slow times because it's all fairly dormant. Once the coming releases start popping up, I'm sure this place will liven up again, as it always does after releases.