Greg Howe performing at NAMM 09' (Opening - Dave Weiner)

For discussion of all general music topics, Favored Nations artists, Vai-related musicians and all other artists and bands.
trickdaddy
Newcomer

I noticed that there were no posts here about Namm performances, so I thought what the heck, I will post one....here goes:

For those of you attending NAMM or live in the L.A. area...Greg Howe and his band will be performing Friday, January 16th at Tone Merchants, which is located 5 minutes from the Convention Center in Orange, CA. Opening for Greg will be Dave Weiner of the Steve Vai band.

Show starts at 8:00pm and Greg goes on at 9:00pm. You definitely don't want to miss this performance as Greg and Dave will jamm with a very special guest at the end of the show.

Call or email Tone Merchants to reserve your tickets at 1-714-288-9583 or noel@tonemerchants.com
LoveBlood

Who do we reckon the "very special guest" might be then, Vai maybe?
Stephen Brown

LoveBlood wrote:Who do we reckon the "very special guest" might be then, Vai maybe?
It's me. :lol:
RAI

FRETPICK wrote:
LoveBlood wrote:Who do we reckon the "very special guest" might be then, Vai maybe?

And boy are you special......

:lol:
Stephen Brown

RAI wrote:
FRETPICK wrote:

And boy are you special......

:lol:
So I was told. :) :lol:

Anyway.....

Looks like it's going to be a great show. :guitar
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

No - it's not Steve.

Mikey
vai.com
LoveBlood

Hum :cry:
hmstrat

Ok, so we got Vai out of the way. Anyone know who it could be?