What Venues in Europe for AiaUW??

For discussion of all general music topics, Favored Nations artists, Vai-related musicians and all other artists and bands.
Stuccoblue777
Newcomer

Hey Im shawn and Im on tour with percy sledge right now in Europe and I do not have my liner notes for my AiaUW cd. Can someone please let me know what venues he recorded at and for which songs? Please. I am mainly concerned with Being with you in Paris and Devils Food. We've alredy been to Holland but just got to Paris about to head to the venue for sound check.

thank you thank you thank you!!!!
Jemfever

Stuccoblue777 wrote:Hey Im shawn and Im on tour with percy sledge right now in Europe and I do not have my liner notes for my AiaUW cd. Can someone please let me know what venues he recorded at and for which songs? Please. I am mainly concerned with Being with you in Paris and Devils Food. We've alredy been to Holland but just got to Paris about to head to the venue for sound check.

:wink:
I'd love to, but actually i'm on tour with billy idol.
R1FSR

Devils food - De Vereeniging , Nijmegen , Holland
Being with you - La Laterie , Strasbourg , France
Stuccoblue777
Newcomer

Thanks R1FSR, we actually played the Olympia tonight I didnt get a chance to check this until after the show. But thank you for your help anyway.

shawn
Stuccoblue777
Newcomer

Jemfever wrote:
Stuccoblue777 wrote:Hey Im shawn and Im on tour with percy sledge right now in Europe and I do not have my liner notes for my AiaUW cd. Can someone please let me know what venues he recorded at and for which songs? Please. I am mainly concerned with Being with you in Paris and Devils Food. We've alredy been to Holland but just got to Paris about to head to the venue for sound check.

I'd love to, but actually i'm on tour with billy idol.

Awesome. too bad your on tour or I'd get you tix when we play Germany if your near Rastatt, Mainz, Hamburg, & Straubing in the next 2 weeks