Backing Tracks

For discussion of all general music topics, Favored Nations artists, Vai-related musicians and all other artists and bands.
Splish

I'm not sure if this is legit of not, appologies if it isn't.

Has anyone got the backing tracks to Satch Boogie and Always With Me, Always With You? I've got this audition/ assesment thing coming up and could really use them.

Thanks
hush

<snip> Wow, lots of ILLEGAL stuff on that site! Link removed. Read the forum rules please. :roll: </mod777>
hush
hush

Sorry, I didn't know.

hush
JEMdjole
Newcomer

<snip> Wow, lots of ILLEGAL stuff on that site! Link removed. Read the forum rules please. :roll: </mod777>

rock on!!!
Splish

Thanks to all who contributed, I've got them now though, so no need for anymore tips :)
Stephen Brown

Jam with Joe Satriani.

The 'JAM with' guitar tuition series includes complete transcriptions of each track for guitar in musical notation & tablature, plus superb quality backing tracks on CD. Each CD is split into two sections; section 1 (tracks 1-8) is the backing tracks minus lead guitar & vocals, while section 2 (tracks 9-16) is the backing tracks with all guitar parts added, so in addition to the written tab you can hear the rhythm, fills and solos as they should be played!!

Includes superb quality, live recorded backing tracks plus note for note transcriptions to eight of Satriani's classic tracks.

http://www.licklibrary.com/SearchV2.aspx

The Extremist (song) in the book & backing track is in standard E not like the album thus in Eb.