Any DT fans Around?

For discussion of all general music topics, Favored Nations artists, Vai-related musicians and all other artists and bands.
Marty McFly
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2003 3:45 am

DT are incredible - 1 of my fav bands.
Zebula77
Member
Member
Posts: 686
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 12:03 am

Yep, I'm a fan, too.
markmcg
Member
Member
Posts: 211
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2003 1:12 am

yup another fan here as well :D . I've just recently started listening to some 'Liquid Tension Experiement' ( Petrucci, Portnoy and Rudess side project ) and been totally blown away. Fantastic musicians.

Cheers
Mark.
leonardo
Newcomer
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2003 9:29 am

Dt rocks !! Love'em!
spawn2048
Member
Member
Posts: 221
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2003 5:20 am

DT kick arse, the ultimate prog band around, and they have stood the test of time
Rick
Newcomer
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2003 7:26 am

Together with Pain Of Salvation my favourite band !!
manfuego
Newcomer
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 5:21 am

Mike1601 wrote:
glynn wrote:I post on the JP forum (darkside) as well
I'm a JP forum member too (Mike)


Nice to see so many DT fans in here!!!!

can't wait for the new album AND JP's soloalbum
Post on there also (under manfuego)

DT is the most taletned bunch of musicians in one band ever... Every single member is a god at what they do...
spawn2048
Member
Member
Posts: 221
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2003 5:20 am

manfuego wrote:
Mike1601 wrote:
glynn wrote:I post on the JP forum (darkside) as well
I'm a JP forum member too (Mike)


Nice to see so many DT fans in here!!!!

can't wait for the new album AND JP's soloalbum
Post on there also (under manfuego)

DT is the most taletned bunch of musicians in one band ever... Every single member is a god at what they do...
hey, I post there too, with the exact same user name
atifman
Member
Member
Posts: 184
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2003 7:50 am

i'm almost obsessed with their music
Viper
Member
Member
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2003 5:42 am

DT were the first band of virtuosos I had ever heard and I fell in love with them.
Slashman SG
Newcomer
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 12:47 pm

I saw them last September not knowing who they were, I just went cause I'd heard of this "Petrucci" fellow, and heard he was good. Now they're one of my favorite bands. I just bought a DT cd today as a matter of fact.
SinTrade
Newcomer
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2003 1:14 am

here HERE here HERE is one big DT fan :D
GuitarSlinger
Member
Member
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 3:11 am

yep DT are amazing ive only heard metropolis part 2 can any of you guys recommend anouther good album of theres, im not saying that all there albums arent good but hey im at college and find it hard to find the cash :o

and yeah liquid tension experiment rule check out acid rain omg its kool
Viper
Member
Member
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2003 5:42 am

GuitarSlinger wrote:yep DT are amazing ive only heard metropolis part 2 can any of you guys recommend anouther good album of theres, im not saying that all there albums arent good but hey im at college and find it hard to find the cash :o

and yeah liquid tension experiment rule check out acid rain omg its kool
Easily answered... all of them :wink:

Awake seems like a popular album. I also like Images and Words a lot.
spawn2048
Member
Member
Posts: 221
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2003 5:20 am

Viper wrote:
GuitarSlinger wrote:yep DT are amazing ive only heard metropolis part 2 can any of you guys recommend anouther good album of theres, im not saying that all there albums arent good but hey im at college and find it hard to find the cash :o

and yeah liquid tension experiment rule check out acid rain omg its kool
Easily answered... all of them :wink:

Awake seems like a popular album. I also like Images and Words a lot.
Yeah, 'Awake' is a very good album to get you started
Post Reply