Worst song ever made..?

For discussion of all general music topics, Favored Nations artists, Vai-related musicians and all other artists and bands.
guyver_dio

none for me :P I lock myself in my room with my music folder and that's all I know. I have no connection with the outside world past 1989 lol, with small exceptions :wink:
BorgAngel

CymbalSplittingSkinbasher wrote:Christina Aguilera's latest release is pretty damn good, much better than anything Britney's ever done, & at least Christina can actually sing. :wink:

Worst songs, hmm:

Wake Me Up (Before You Go-Go) - Wham!
I love Wham lol that music makes me happy (I'm not gay). And Christina is just a very beautiful woman she can't sing lol :P

Hit me baby one more time was playing yesterday when I was in the cafe trowing a few darts. That song is just so yak :P
Big Bad Bill

All R&B- Beyonce, Sugar Bozos, Shitomic Kitten, Mariah Scarey, Pussycat Trolls etc-the stuff that 12 years old girls fill, the music charts with. It's banal, it's repetitive.
Jonesy038

I'd have to give that Il Divo bunch a mention - a right bunch of posing tossers who *never* sing live, and their lip-syncing is absolutely atrocious. I also don't like the fact that they all have greasy hair and 'Get into the back of my car and I will give you a bag of sweets, little child' smarmy grins either.

Did I mention I don't like them?

Other songs I hate are that awful 'Nelly and Kelly' one from a few years back, and the atrocious 'In the club' tune by 50 Cent - truly the devil's work. Absolute cretin.
acoates

Take your pick from

My Humps
London Bridge
Anything by former meth head Fergie
Anything recently by Gwen Stefani (which is a crying shame)
BorgAngel wrote: I love Wham lol that music makes me happy (I'm not gay). And Christina is just a very beautiful woman she can't sing lol :P
I'm fear for your ears if you think she can't sing.
ChRis #1

The Eagles are not a band i thought id see mentioned in this list, neither the doors
Guyver dio: :arrow: all 80's rock bands suck! no exceptions.
Borg Angel: :arrow: Christina can sing!, and her new hits are cool.
joshua202020: :arrow: the police are punk, they rock, and blink 182 were good 6 years ago

wost songs: :arrow: My Humps, Bangkok, When i was a little boy, feel like a woman.
Fanch

hmmm, Steve was in quite a few great 80's rock bands :wink:

One of the worst has to be that spice girls song, I do not want to type the song title. :lol:

Fanch
Leanne_777

I thought that Linkin Park heap of shite (one of the many) was bad until I head the version with Jay Z. I'm still gagging.
Tao-RG

Booligan wrote: -anything by The Doors
lol ? maybe the best ; jim morrison *R.I.P*
but the worst song ever is the KillBill song with this japanese chicks *whoo hoo whoho hoo* ... it simply sucks xD
party-punkrock and pop-moneymusic for small kids are also tha last things i would like to hear.
Jem22

Anything by DJ Carlee... *shudder* Absolutely rediculous. And of course country, rap, and hiphop. Oh, and lame Christian punk rock. Those are my personal hates.
seljer

I don't understand why you guys are hating country so much, some of the guitarwork in there is awesome
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPwxige9XNs

of course, I'm not in america so I don't get exposed to whatever mass manufactured country-pop you get over there
BorgAngel

I just need to admit that, that was good...
But I don't like country so...
call_of_ktulu

all punk rock
Pop Music, rap, hip/hop
they are an embarrassment to music :x
Big Bad Bill

acoates wrote:Take your pick from
My Humps
London Bridge
Anything by former meth head Fergie
Anything recently by Gwen Stefani (which is a crying shame)
Ooo yes! I think 'My Humps' is a really offensive song (musically speaking). I'm not overly familiar with the lyrics but I suspect that they're offensive to women too. I may be wrong.
slash89

ChRis #1 wrote:Guyver dio: :arrow: all 80's rock bands suck! no exceptions.
That's is the biggest joke I've heard all day :wink: