United Abominations vs Metallica's new album

For discussion of all general music topics, Favored Nations artists, Vai-related musicians and all other artists and bands.
call_of_ktulu

whos album do u think will be awesome?
TongueNGroove

Neither
Bababoey

who or what are the united abominations and my prediction on metallica's next album: It will be like the black album but not as good. And i liked the black album. I dont care if that doesnt make me a true metallica fan or w.e. So flame away everyone.
slash89

I think Metallica's new album will kick some serious ass 8)
VAI05

call_of_ktulu wrote:whos album do u think will be awesome?
Im going with Dave on this one
Reaper

Given St. Anger and The System Has Failed, both bands would have to make a HUGE shift in order for Metallica's next release to be even on par with Megadeth's work. And having heard A Tout Le Monde II (Set Me Free), Megadeth isn't going to be making any huge shifts.

Goin' with Dave on this one.
rg350dx

i'm definitely going with united abominations
i saw metallica's "new song" a while ago on youtube, but it wasn't very good. gears of war and sleepwalker aren't as good as old megadeth, but they're still good songs
Animal 06

im gonna back Dave and 'Deth on this one! And thats comin from a huge 'Tallica fan. United Abominations sounds kick ass from what i have heard. . Still....have to wait and see :twisted:

GIGANTOUR '07!!
CymbalSplittingSkinbasher

Megadeth's last release was pretty damn good, nice return to form. I just was hoping that Vinnie Colaiuta would tour w/them, oh well they still sounded very good on that tour. Metallica have sucked since Load, w/St. Anger being the worst (except for Frantic) & I wouldn't be surprised if the next Metallica is worse than St. Anger, if that's even possible!? :? I'm going with Megadeth in a landslide on this one. :mrgreen: :guitar :headbang
Leanne_777

I say we start a seperate board to bash Metallica, who's with me?
SPQR

Leanne_777 wrote:I say we start a seperate board to bash Metallica, who's with me?
i think ill be with u on that one :lol: