Tool

For discussion of all general music topics, Favored Nations artists, Vai-related musicians and all other artists and bands.

Do you like the band 'Tool'?

Yes
8%
Yes
8%
Yes
8%
Yes
8%
Yes
2%
Yes
2%
Yes
2%
Yes
2%
Definitely
15%
Definitely
15%
Definitely
15%
Definitely
15%

Total votes: 48
Bennett

I did a search and found no topics dedicated to the band 'Tool'..what the!
I'm so obsessed with them right now (almost as much as muse)..they are absolutely amazing and i can't wait until they come back to aus later this year :D !!
another virtuoso

hey bennett! there actually are a couple of tool threads hidden around. this one is the biggest one.

http://vai.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1 ... ol&start=0
leigh01

Tool Rule.
Bennett

oh shit - my bad :oops:

how embarassing lol :!:
Azyiu

I like some of their music, but I do not consider myself a fan. IMHO, they try to sound psychodelic or what not, but they are no Pink Floyd.
Bennett

Azyiu wrote:I like some of their music, but I do not consider myself a fan. IMHO, they try to sound psychodelic or what not, but they are no Pink Floyd.
obviously..how could u even attempt to compare them..theyre completely different :?: :shock: :?

the spice girls are no megadeth..
another virtuoso

Bennett wrote:the spice girls are no megadeth..
but what if they were....... :shock:
lydian2000

another virtuoso wrote:

yeah..what if...????!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
burnt out

I hate them. :shock:

I've heard better sounds coming out of a fat guy's butt and probably smelled better smells too. :shock:

If you would have had a 'No' option in your poll I would have simply marked 'No' and then you wouldn't know just how much I hate them.You would've just had one more tally in the 'No' category.

Always give me choices.If not,die. :shock:

peace out 8) (LOL)
cbr1000f

lydian2000 wrote:
another virtuoso wrote:

yeah..what if...????!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
They would be a bunch of ugly women from hell :lol:
About Tool:
Never listened to them because I tought that they were just another 90s grunge band. The fact that I knew they often were on radio, tv and in the billboards had the opposite effect to me because music that get this exposure is often commercial crap. So I didn't bother listening to them. That all changed when a good friend, whose musical judgement I trust, told positive things about them and actually made me listen to some of their songs and nowadays I have major difficulties with getting '10,000 DAYS' out of my cd-player! :)
leigh01

burnt out wrote:I hate them. :shock:

I've heard better sounds coming out of a fat guy's butt and probably smelled better smells too. :shock:

If you would have had a 'No' option in your poll I would have simply marked 'No' and then you wouldn't know just how much I hate them.You would've just had one more tally in the 'No' category.

peace out 8) (LOL)
:lol: :lol: You'v certainly got attitude and ain't afraid to show it, stand back everyone. :lol:
mr_vai777

burnt out wrote:I hate them. :shock:

peace out 8) (LOL)
i second this ^^^
Azyiu

Bennett wrote:
Azyiu wrote:I like some of their music, but I do not consider myself a fan. IMHO, they try to sound psychodelic or what not, but they are no Pink Floyd.
obviously..how could u even attempt to compare them..theyre completely different :?: :shock: :?
Didn't you see I typed IMHO? It is MY opinion, so take it or leave it.
Virulent

Azyiu wrote:Didn't you see I typed IMHO? It is MY opinion, so take it or leave it.
Yeah but our opinion is that your opinion sucks. Take it or leave it.
Azyiu

Virulent wrote:
Azyiu wrote:Didn't you see I typed IMHO? It is MY opinion, so take it or leave it.
Yeah but your opinion sucks. Take it or leave it.
Thanks. And you sir make a great representative for all Tool fans.