Planet X - new album - Quantum - out in May

For discussion of all general music topics, Favored Nations artists, Vai-related musicians and all other artists and bands.
treeduck

The new album from Planet X, Quantum, will be out later in the year featuring Allan Holdsworth (on 2 tracks), Jimmy Johnson (on 3), Rufus Philpott plays bass on the other 6, Virgil Donati takes care of the drums and the other guitar duties are handled by Brett Garsed.

Here's what keyboard whizz Derek Sherinian said about it last month...

"We are putting th finishing touches on the record you all have been waiting for.
The record will be titled "Quantum"- Mattias Noren of ProgArt will be doing the artwork.

Allan Holdsworth is guesting on "The Thinking Of Stones" and "Desert Girl". I talked to InsideOut Records, we are shooting for a Summer release.

Jimmy Johnson/bass is guesting on "She Tyranny", "Poland" and "Alien Hip Hop"

This record has encountered some major obstacles, but it has given us the luxury of tweaking it to perfection, or as close to it as possible."

Planet X "Quantum" is FINALLY completed. At least we will have it out before Chinese Democracy... Virgil and I are very pleased with the final results, I think that it is our best record yet.

The release dates will be:
Germany, Austria, Switzerland: May 18th, 2007
Rest of Europe: May 21st, 2007
North America: May 22nd, 2007
Japan - TBA
Seraphim

Thanks for the tip :P

MoonBabies is awesome :guitar :peace
Shredded Heat

**mouth waters in anticipation**
Instrumentalrockrocks

FINALLY!!!!!!