Buckethead releases 13 new albums as a special collection!!

For discussion of all general music topics, Favored Nations artists, Vai-related musicians and all other artists and bands.
SPQR
Member
Member
Posts: 1067
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:36 pm

kool stuff buckethead is a kool guitarist however not heard much of it, is his albums good?
DR5150
Member
Member
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:21 am

I Ordered it late last week, can't wait to get it!!!
User avatar
zappahead
Member
Member
Posts: 112
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:50 pm

fortheloveofgod wrote:kool stuff buckethead is a kool guitarist however not heard much of it, is his albums good?
i promise there is at least an album for you. buckethead is just like zappa to me, in the sense that, they did such a wide range of stuff, there's no way anybody can't like at least a couple songs.

he has techno albums
metal
acoustic
experimental
shredd guitar
funk
smooth floyd like
ambient sound effects
everything...
Last edited by zappahead on Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
treeduck
Member
Member
Posts: 1020
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 4:21 pm

zappahead wrote:
fortheloveofgod wrote:kool stuff buckethead is a kool guitarist however not heard much of it, is his albums good?
i promise there is at least an album for you. buckethead is just like zappa to me, in the sense that, they did such a wide range of stuff, there's no way anybody can't like at least a couple songs.

he has techno albums
metal
acoustic
experimental
funk
smooth floyd like
ambient sound effects
everything...
Yeah just tell us what you like out of Zappahead's selections and we'll tell you which albums to go for...

:)
treeduck
Member
Member
Posts: 1020
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 4:21 pm

I got my copy of IN SEARCH OF THE today and it's got some amazing stuff on it; Prince-like funk tour de forces, unbelievable blowing sessions, crazy weird shit, blues jam out tracks, all American civil war drum machine ambience, jazzy groove tunes, 70s hard rock stuff, mellow songs, you name it. And that's just the first three discs...10 still to go...

:shock: :shock: :shock: :twisted:

Sound quality is great too...
User avatar
CymbalSplittingSkinbasher
Member
Member
Posts: 1533
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:59 am

:shock: :shock: :shock: :D
User avatar
zappahead
Member
Member
Posts: 112
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:50 pm

here is mine!!

#289

Image
Image
Image
Shade
Member
Member
Posts: 350
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 1:43 pm

Ahhhh I should sell one of my guitars to get this! The musical inspiration that would result would far outweigh the loss of one of the instruments!! Rah!
treeduck
Member
Member
Posts: 1020
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 4:21 pm

zappahead wrote:here is mine!!

#289

Image
Image
Image
Cool...

:guitar
User avatar
CymbalSplittingSkinbasher
Member
Member
Posts: 1533
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:59 am

I'd lose an arm on a ride at the park for that set! :lol: Ok, let's get to the content, how's the music? :D
User avatar
zappahead
Member
Member
Posts: 112
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:50 pm

CymbalSplittingSkinbasher wrote:I'd lose an arm on a ride at the park for that set! :lol: Ok, let's get to the content, how's the music? :D
Buckethead!!
User avatar
CymbalSplittingSkinbasher
Member
Member
Posts: 1533
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:59 am

Well, that says it all, I guess it's Buckethead & that's all that needs to be said, thanx! :mrgreen: :lol: :guitar :headbang :peace
Post Reply