Buckethead releases 13 new albums as a special collection!!

For discussion of all general music topics, Favored Nations artists, Vai-related musicians and all other artists and bands.
SPQR

kool stuff buckethead is a kool guitarist however not heard much of it, is his albums good?
DR5150

I Ordered it late last week, can't wait to get it!!!
zappahead

fortheloveofgod wrote:kool stuff buckethead is a kool guitarist however not heard much of it, is his albums good?
i promise there is at least an album for you. buckethead is just like zappa to me, in the sense that, they did such a wide range of stuff, there's no way anybody can't like at least a couple songs.

he has techno albums
metal
acoustic
experimental
shredd guitar
funk
smooth floyd like
ambient sound effects
everything...
Last edited by zappahead on Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
treeduck

zappahead wrote:
fortheloveofgod wrote:kool stuff buckethead is a kool guitarist however not heard much of it, is his albums good?
i promise there is at least an album for you. buckethead is just like zappa to me, in the sense that, they did such a wide range of stuff, there's no way anybody can't like at least a couple songs.

he has techno albums
metal
acoustic
experimental
funk
smooth floyd like
ambient sound effects
everything...
Yeah just tell us what you like out of Zappahead's selections and we'll tell you which albums to go for...

:)
treeduck

I got my copy of IN SEARCH OF THE today and it's got some amazing stuff on it; Prince-like funk tour de forces, unbelievable blowing sessions, crazy weird shit, blues jam out tracks, all American civil war drum machine ambience, jazzy groove tunes, 70s hard rock stuff, mellow songs, you name it. And that's just the first three discs...10 still to go...

:shock: :shock: :shock: :twisted:

Sound quality is great too...
CymbalSplittingSkinbasher

:shock: :shock: :shock: :D
zappahead

here is mine!!

Shade

Ahhhh I should sell one of my guitars to get this! The musical inspiration that would result would far outweigh the loss of one of the instruments!! Rah!
treeduck

zappahead wrote:here is mine!!

Cool...

:guitar

I'd lose an arm on a ride at the park for that set! :lol: Ok, let's get to the content, how's the music? :D
zappahead

CymbalSplittingSkinbasher wrote:I'd lose an arm on a ride at the park for that set! :lol: Ok, let's get to the content, how's the music? :D
Buckethead!!

Well, that says it all, I guess it's Buckethead & that's all that needs to be said, thanx! :mrgreen: :lol: :guitar :headbang :peace