Any DT fans out there?

For discussion of all general music topics, Favored Nations artists, Vai-related musicians and all other artists and bands.
Seraphim

Fatal_Tragedy wrote:That's awesome! Were they cool and all? Could you give me some details please? :D
:peace :peace :peace :peace
That's enough? Damn, I was so fat in 2000 :?
It's monday morning and I can type the details... too much sleepy... :shock:
Fatal_Tragedy
Newcomer

Azyiu wrote:Welcome. I am another huge DT fan here. In fact, big fan since 1992!!!

Speaking of DT and their message board, does anyone notice their message board is no longer available since early Sunday morning?
Yeah, I was about to go grab some bootlegs and the link kept sending me to the index, it was weird. :(

Nice pictures by the way, Seraphim. :D
slash89

Very cool Seraphim 8)
seda
Newcomer

i'm also a big DT fan...awesome pix seraphim :shock:...
Fatsteen

Seraphim wrote: Damn, I was so fat in 2000 :?
Indeed uncle, indeed. Nice pictures
Now you are skinny and I'm the fat one :?
Cool South Park t-shirt Mike Portnoy have
godin rocks

HUGE DT fan. Actually I've met James LaBrie, he lives in my area here in the great white north. He used to come to the Starbucks I once worked at, I got to talk to him a few times very cool fellow. Anyways, welcome to the forum!!
Peace
Animal 06

also a massive fan, have been for many years.
:D:D:D

welcome
Real_Confusions

I've been having nightmares lately that I had tickets to a DT show, but kept missing it for some reason. lol
GuitarStrings

Here are some of the classic albums played by DT with more modern and powerful sound. :D The Dark Side Of The Moon DVD is fantastic. :D

I've got all these plus other DT Official Bootlegs, you can order them from www.ytsejamrecords.com :D

ps: oh, I forgot to mention that probably Dream Theater's "Made In Japan" is coming soon. So we can finally hear this Deep Purple classic re-performed with a much higher quality.:D The recording is done, in Japan, just waiting for Mike Portnoy to release it through the mini site.
Next cover album I am waiting for is a classic Rush album... and Mike definitely seems intent to do that.