BLS at Nokia tonight

For discussion of all general music topics, Favored Nations artists, Vai-related musicians and all other artists and bands.
cadiz

Going to my first BLS show at Nokia theater tonight; more a fan of ZW solo and earlier works but what the hell. Any one ever been? Should I bring shield and helmut?
slash89

I saw Black Sabbath live in Oslo last year and it was awesome!!! Go and see the now!! :D
munchocruncho

Good luck.
Try to stay awake.
slash89

munchocruncho wrote:Good luck.
Try to stay awake.
OMG :roll:
Prezidentman

Brace yourself if youre gonna be in the pit :lol:
Animal 06

i was at the Melbourne show. kicked soo much ass.

however only one beer can was thrown the stage, was kinda hopin for more.....oh well. :lol:

there was a nasty pit after the show when Pantera Vulgar Display was put on. They had too turn it off cos the crowd got rowdy "booooooo" he he

awesome

rob
fiddlemord

Try to stay awake.
Typical munchocruncho...

@Animal 06: Do you mean that the venue started playing Pantera's album Vulgar Display Of Power from the monitors and the crowd started booing? If so,that's mean! Zakk was a good friend of Dimebag.

Or did you mean the crowd started booing after they turned the music off?
NantucketSleighrider

Try to stay awake.
Hmmm, you are right fiddlemord, a very typical munchocruncho comment. He seems to have a lot of built up anger for a 15 year old.

Anyway, enjoy yourself at the gig, they are playing near me soon, but I am pretty sure it is sold out.
Animal 06

fiddlemord wrote:
Try to stay awake.
Typical munchocruncho...

@Animal 06: Do you mean that the venue started playing Pantera's album Vulgar Display Of Power from the monitors and the crowd started booing? If so,that's mean! Zakk was a good friend of Dimebag.

Or did you mean the crowd started booing after they turned the music off?
ha ha nah they (inc. me) boo'ed cos they turned it off!!! cos the crowd was gettin to into it!! DIME FOREVER!!
munchocruncho

It's not anger. It's awareness.
I'm not 15 either.
Animal 06

munchocruncho wrote:It's not anger. It's awareness.
I'm not 15 either.
awareness of what? you figured out BLS is a band you dont like? congratulations. ive figured out some bands i dislike.......i dont post in those threads, seems like a waste of time to me.

Hope you enjoyed the gig Cadiz.

robbie
NantucketSleighrider

Animal 06 wrote:
I'm not 15 either.
awareness of what? you figured out BLS is a band you dont like? congratulations. ive figured out some bands i dislike.......i dont post in those threads, seems like a waste of time to me.
Yup, instead of making negative comments about other peoples choice of music, why not tell us a bit about your own?
saraht

NantucketSleighrider wrote:
Animal 06 wrote:
I'm not 15 either.
Yup, instead of making negative comments about other peoples choice of music, why not tell us a bit about your own?
I think we should give Munchocruncho the benefit of the doubt – his sarcastic and rude comments about other people might just be a defence mechanism – he’s probably a very sensitive person but scared to admit it. I used to be the same when I was a teenager. (Hehe, this’ll annoy him!) :twisted:
munchocruncho

No, I didn't figure out BLS is a band I don't like.
I figured out that their music is trite and more boring than most bands out there. It's not a waste of time either. It only takes me five seconds to write "Try to stay awake"
I do tell yall about my taste in music. All the time.