buckethead on video!!!!

For discussion of all general music topics, Favored Nations artists, Vai-related musicians and all other artists and bands.
jemgirl

shreddlolrd

jemgirl wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=...arch=buckethead

i like this!!

patricia

The link doesn't seem to work, have any other?
jemgirl

CymbalSplittingSkinbasher

He's AWESOME!!! Tell me that immensely talented man wouldn't tear up a G3!!! :wink:

btw, his Secret Receipe dvd will be available again sometime in mid-march of 2006. There will be a much wider distribution of it. I guess it's loaded with home movies, live stuff etc... & it's only $19.99! Get that bad boy as soon as it's available!

BUCKETHEAD RULES!!!
Big Bad Bill

Wow! :shock: I've always found the art of nunchaku and guitar playing to be mutually exclusive because of the broken fingers you end with!
PureVa|

I always thought he was steve for a while because steve's hands looked like buckethead's. they both hold the pick the same.
Prezidentman

PureVa| wrote:I always thought he was steve for a while because steve's hands looked like buckethead's. they both hold the pick the same.
Nah, I'd say he's nearly indentical to Paul Gilbert in a lot of ways..he even talks about him in the video...but he is a lot wierder, that's for damn sure!!!!
treeduck

yeah I've been watching these...someone on another site (monster) tipped me off wow great vids of Buckey...

He's mad as a hatter but that's the way we like him...

:D

Yes, yes, yes, because he is Buckethead! :mrgreen:
mi2tom

Prezidentman wrote:
PureVa| wrote:I always thought he was steve for a while because steve's hands looked like buckethead's. they both hold the pick the same.
Nah, I'd say he's nearly indentical to Paul Gilbert in a lot of ways..he even talks about him in the video...but he is a lot wierder, that's for damn sure!!!!
Yes he's very identical with Gilbert.... the way he hold the fret and the way he hold the pick.... and buckethead is great..... I love that guy and he's extremely versatile
Christophar

bucket head scares me
Gastric Sumo

His guitar playing is impressive to say the least, but what really impresses me is the genious behind his little costume sceme. I mean, if you think about it, what is it about guitar players that makes them "over the hill" anyway? It's certainly not their guitar playing skills. The only thing it could be is if they get old and fat. With a costume like that, it's impossible to tell age and looks. I wish however, that the voice of the puppet was a little less stupid.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemus ... dID=439475
treeduck

Gastric Sumo wrote:His guitar playing is impressive to say the least, but what really impresses me is the genious behind his little costume sceme. I mean, if you think about it, what is it about guitar players that makes them "over the hill" anyway? It's certainly not their guitar playing skills. The only thing it could be is if they get old and fat. With a costume like that, it's impossible to tell age and looks. I wish however, that the voice of the puppet was a little less stupid.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemus ... dID=439475
Good point mate and something I'd considered all he has to do is keep his hands in good condition...

As for the slightly retarded voice, well that's part of the whole Buckethead persona/identity; he's supposed to be like a hillbilly idiot savant so to speak...

And if you don't "get" that well it doesn't matter either cos it all makes sense in Bucketheadland...

:D

Yes it does!!! :mrgreen: :guitar
mi2tom

buckethead is great.... he's an innovator.... listen to his music , his music have no genre cos he's created a new one