Hear The Sound of GODSMACK

For discussion of all general music topics, Favored Nations artists, Vai-related musicians and all other artists and bands.
Boetman
Newcomer

Hear The Sound of GODSMACK

#1 Post by Boetman » Wed Aug 31, 2005 5:33 am

Please give me your oppinion about the band GODSMACK!!
I don't care what you say bus it's realy good music!!

Steve fans like you mus hear the song Re-Aline

Give me replays!

Metal is in my foot

phoenix2874

#2 Post by phoenix2874 » Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:33 am

Godsmack is one of my all time favorite rock bands. The energy in their music just has a pulse to it that makes it live and breathe, not to mention that the singer,Sully, is an incredible drummer.

MASTEROFNUTHIN

#3 Post by MASTEROFNUTHIN » Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:18 am

i could care less for godsmack, i dont think they suck but i dont like their music

CymbalSplittingSkinbasher

#4 Post by CymbalSplittingSkinbasher » Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:56 am

I think they're one of the better, "newer" mainstream bands to come on the scene, definitely better than a lot of these other radio bands. I listen to their music & I do recommend the Changes dvd, GREAT STUFF!!!

They're not overly progressive or technical, but imo, they write cool, hook-laden & catchy songs, & after all, it is all about the songs themselves. Sully's voice fits perfectly, he's a pretty good drummer, & they put on a pretty entertaining show to boot.

I think Shannon Larkin fits them really well & I'm expecting a really strong album next time around. :guitar :headbang

Naffis-kun

#5 Post by Naffis-kun » Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:17 am

I used to love that band 8)

Instrumentalrockrocks
Location: Rotterdam - Holland (well not really Oud-Beijerland actually but nobody knows that)

#6 Post by Instrumentalrockrocks » Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:23 am

CymbalSplittingSkinbasher wrote:I think they're one of the better, "newer" mainstream bands to come on the scene, definitely better than a lot of these other radio bands. I listen to their music & I do recommend the Changes dvd, GREAT STUFF!!!

They're not overly progressive or technical, but imo, they write cool, hook-laden & catchy songs, & after all, it is all about the songs themselves. Sully's voice fits perfectly, he's a pretty good drummer, & they put on a pretty entertaining show to boot.

I think Shannon Larkin fits them really well & I'm expecting a really strong album next time around. :guitar :headbang
True Words!

I think they're making a lo' of cool songs out there...

Especially the one my friend Boetman noticed..

Re-aline

Cool solo in that song...

Shred On :guitar