Dave Weiner Band live - Street Team

For discussion of all general music topics, Favored Nations artists, Vai-related musicians and all other artists and bands.
DaveWeiner
VIP
VIP

Ok friends..

It's time I get my ass out to play live for you. I've got a killer band ready to go, I just need places to play. If you're interested in seeing us live, there's something you can do to help get me to your town.

Simply go into any bars/clubs/venues that you think would book an instrumental act (playing approx. 45 min - hour [or less if necessary] as an opener or headliner) and get me a contact name and number to talk to about making it happen. I'm self-managed so you can tell the contact that they'll be dealing with me directly. Feel free to mention I'm a Favored Nations recording artist with worldwide distribution and the 6 years I've spent touring with Vai. That may help.

I'm up for playing anywhere and we're ready to go. Your help is greatly appreciated. If you do come up with a name AND we end up getting booked for a show at the supplied venue, you'll receive a Dave Weiner t-shirt for your help! I know that's not a huge reward but it's just a small token of my appreciation.

You know where to find me: dave@daveweiner or AIM: daveweiner1

Thanks and I hope to be playing a show for you soon!

Dave
al

dont suppose u wana come to ireland dave? ill let u sleep in my garden, ill suply the tents :P

we already got some people coming!!

http://www.disaxster.it/img/pggarden.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/ ... sgrass.jpg

check it out :D
R1FSR

Hi Dave
Im guessing this is a US thing only. (at the moment ?)
Shame as there would be huge interest here in good ol blighty :wink:
Ant711UK

Good luck Dave, I'll be there if you play the UK 8)
stu_hig

Yeah, Dave I'll defently come and see you in the UK! :)
NoAngel

Would be great if you could play in the UK 8)
shacks

Thats six votes. Hey Dave forget about the US tour just come over to the UK instead! :D

shacks
munchocruncho

Holy crap daves AIM name?! :P

Alan, should we show dave the comics we made of him?
JEMDOGGIE
Newcomer

Hello there Dave,
I was at the Boise "Reflections Tour" show last April at the Big Easy in Boise Idaho and they also own another Big Easy in Spokane Wash., which gets booked out of Bravo Entertainment here in the Northwest. They book several other really nice venues such as the Ketchum-Sun Valley outdoor Pavilion also. Their Website is "WWW.BRAVOBSP.COM".

If you can come out to the Beautiful Northwest, my friends and I will be there!
Hope to see you again soon.
Regards,
Mark
EVO 555

hay dave you fancy coming to northern ireland and ill try to get something in the civic centre or something
zappadons

Yo Dave!

If you are nterested in playing in the Scotland, im sure something can be arranged.
GuitarMofo23

Perhaps I could find something down in Orlando. It would be awesome if you got to play at the House of Blues.
EyesOfFire0221

Dave i got your back man ...... i will spread the word about you and your band no doubt about it !!!! I cna see if i can try to hook you up at the legendary cbgb's club in New York City ..... i would love to see you there

Peace

Tiffany
ROCK KITTEN 76

Dave anytime bud, waiting an ready to shout you in Birmingham uk

Just holler 8)

KITTZ
laficojr

hi Dave,i sent you an e-mail...

See'ya
Marco :wink: