steve vai duvet covers

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
FinnJ

i was wondering if there are any plans for a set of steve vai duvet covers, i think it be would lovely to have one to go with my handmade set of steve vai 'feathers' pillows. any time frame peeps????
summer_sky

hmmmm interesting idea......... i wouldn't mind Steve Vai keeping me warm as i sleep on a cold winter's night :wink:
jemgirl

hmmmm,hmmm yes i second that, but i think my boy-friend would be jelouse :wink:

btw summer i wrote a song last its a very lighty song its about happines and spirituality do mind if i call the song SUMMERSKY :?:
summer_sky

karwei wrote:hmmmm,hmmm yes i second that, but i think my boy-friend would be jelouse :wink:

btw summer i wrote a song last its a very lighty song its about happines and spirituality do mind if i call the song SUMMERSKY :?:
one of the nice things about being single and free is being able to have such fantasies without guilt nor jealousy :P

wow, heck no i don't mind if you call your song 'SUMMERSKY'..... i've not yet copywrited my screen name, Patricia :wink:

btw, does your song have lyrics that you could share with us in the fav lyrics discussion thread? or, is it an instrumental?
could you post an audio link in the Showcase forum?

i, for one, would love to hear your song :)
shacks

FinnJ wrote:i was wondering if there are any plans for a set of steve vai duvet covers, i think it be would lovely to have one to go with my handmade set of steve vai 'feathers' pillows. any time frame peeps????
Thats the funniest thing I have heard in along time! :lol: Your joking right???!! :lol: I hope your joking!!!!! :shock:

shacks
shacks

I wouldent carry my lunch in anything else!!

shacks :lol:
summer_sky

oooohhhhh, shacks, that's much better than the Partridge Family lunchbox i carried to school!! :lol:
GreenMeanie

Oh man my daughter would want one of those for school! All her friends would say "Who is Steve Vai?"

Joanne
shacks

GreenMeanie wrote:Oh man my daughter would want one of those for school! All her friends would say "Who is Steve Vai?"

Joanne
Ill speak to Mikey about marketing these worldwide.

shacks
:lol:
GreenMeanie

Why thank you shacks! I think the handle should be made from dog chain though!

:D
Joanne
shacks

GreenMeanie wrote:Why thank you shacks! I think the handle should be made from dog chain though!

:D
Joanne
That sounds a bit kinky to me! :lol:

shacks
GreenMeanie

Get your mind out of the gutter! :shock: LOL Not like I said make it out of a whip and chains!

Joanne
shacks

:lol: OK OK a dog chain handle it is... :lol:

shacks
GreenMeanie

Thank you! Now about that duvet. What should be on there? I think the pic of Steve from the Dimarzio site where he is wearing no shirt! :twisted: lol

Joanne
shacks

...then of course there is the toothbrush...

shacks